Home

Tony D’s 1995-96 Roster for PS4 (Three-Peat Edition) OUT NOW!

This is a discussion on Tony D’s 1995-96 Roster for PS4 (Three-Peat Edition) OUT NOW! within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-05-2019, 01:00 AM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Tony D’s 1995-96 Season Roster for PS4

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormsWarning
Hey thank you alot for doing the roster, I downloaded it and it looks really good, not sure why the injurys are there? Is the roster able to use as a continuing season? Meaning can I import draft classes 97 etc?

Stadium, Court, and Uniform detail made you have any recommendations for designs?

Thanks! These are end of season rosters so those players were injured at the time of playoffs. You can make them healthy again by editing them if you want. Jaiveer is working on salaries to this roster, i might do draft classes..atleast 96 draft. I haven’t checked team designs yet, but i think you’ll find some good ones if you search.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-11-2019, 02:18 AM   #34
Rookie

Re: NBA 2K20: Tony D’s 1995-96 Season Roster for PS4 >> OUT NOW!

Roster has been updated to 2K Share with REAL salaries and contracts plus extra free agents and couple of minor adjustments.

Old 12-11-2019, 08:03 PM   #35
Rookie

SethMurphy's Arena

OVR: 3

was just looking through the created draft classes and it doesn't seem anyone has done a full 1996 class yet so that's kind of a bummer.... i was about to start a dynasty with this roster, it looks good, but without a draft class it's pointless for me yet

seems like this far into previous years we had real deep created draft classes for these older rosters
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-24-2019, 03:20 AM   #36
Rookie

Made some minor fixes to roster and uploaded new version. Does anyone have a rebranding guide that can be used with this roster?

Old 12-25-2019, 11:17 AM   #37
Rookie

All rebrands for teams in this roster NOW uploaded under my gamertag: divence

Old 12-26-2019, 10:14 AM   #38
Rookie

Love the roster, but every time I start the franchise and go to play my first game, the game crashes. I’m not sure if I am doing something wrong or what
Old 12-26-2019, 01:55 PM   #39
Rookie

Tony D’s 1995-96 Season Roster for PS4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bscott14
Love the roster, but every time I start the franchise and go to play my first game, the game crashes. I’m not sure if I am doing something wrong or what

For me it’s working always when i start MyLeague. Make sure you have all the teams in place of original teams for example All-Time Pacers -> Pacers. Also it’s worth trying with default settings in start. And if it’s not still working try turning of team chemistry, injuries etc. hope this helps!

Old 12-27-2019, 12:25 AM   #40
Rookie

Thank you!
Also quick question. Even if you edit the team logo say from the “Current Mavs” to the 90s Mavs or Change the name from “All Time Mavsericks” to “Mavericks.... does it ALWAYS make you lose your warmups for bench players this year? Last season if you just changed the team name and the logo the teams still had the warm ups on. This sucks

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »