Home

1989-90 NBA Season Roster (PS4) - COMPLETE!

This is a discussion on 1989-90 NBA Season Roster (PS4) - COMPLETE! within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-21-2020, 01:48 PM   #17
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: 1989-90 NBA Season Roster (PS4) - COMPLETE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcf250
I think it must be G-league. Specifically, since there are only 50 free agent players and 14 players per team, there must not be enough G-league eligible players to fill it out. Does anyone know how the game determines G-league eligibility? Can I just dump 60 identical crappy generics into the free agent pool and solve the problem?
It’s worth a shot. What I’d do is save one version of your roster as it is now & then another with the 60 Generics. If that one works with my league after testing then use that one as your main roster.
Old 02-21-2020, 03:46 PM   #18
Rookie

Didn't work. Added 75 generics (so the FA pool now has 125), and it still freezes. I'm a little mindblown at the amount of time I spent on this roster and it's not playable. Ugh.
Old 02-21-2020, 04:12 PM   #19
MVP

MavsManiac4Life's Arena

OVR: 11

Yeah, I tried the same thing a few days ago, no dice. The one annoying tedious thing you could do if you want to is Player DNA guys onto a new a roster and check along the way to see if it's still freezing. If you don't wanna do that 1. totally understand, 2. I'll probably give it a shot in the coming weeks and I'll post in here if it works

Last edited by MavsManiac4Life; 02-21-2020 at 04:25 PM.
Old 02-21-2020, 09:09 PM   #20
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsManiac4Life
Yeah, I tried the same thing a few days ago, no dice. The one annoying tedious thing you could do if you want to is Player DNA guys onto a new a roster and check along the way to see if it's still freezing. If you don't wanna do that 1. totally understand, 2. I'll probably give it a shot in the coming weeks and I'll post in here if it works
So just to clarify is what you’re thinking about doing just copying the player DNA of all the players in the roster and copying them over players on another roster?

If so I might be able to do that. I’m currently unemployed and not in school so I have quite some time on my hands. Do you think if I do just one team and test it in franchise I’ll have an answer for whether this roster is freezing or not? Because if so I can do one team and if it still freezes I can at least stop before it gets too time consuming.
Old 02-21-2020, 09:28 PM   #21
MVP

MavsManiac4Life's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grentthealien
So just to clarify is what you’re thinking about doing just copying the player DNA of all the players in the roster and copying them over players on another roster?

If so I might be able to do that. I’m currently unemployed and not in school so I have quite some time on my hands. Do you think if I do just one team and test it in franchise I’ll have an answer for whether this roster is freezing or not? Because if so I can do one team and if it still freezes I can at least stop before it gets too time consuming.
Yeah basically I'd do that and after every team I'd test a MyLeague. If I did it for all 30 and it still worked, then input coaches, playbooks etc. Probably also keep a save of a working file backed up in case you do eventually run into a freeze
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-22-2020, 01:51 AM   #22
MVP

MavsManiac4Life's Arena

I FIGURED IT OUT! It looks like the three CBA teams add too many created players for the MyLeague file to handle for some reason, or something tied to those 3 teams. I swapped them out for 3 all-time teams and it loaded up just fine, I'm guessing if you used the John Smiths already on the file and filled those teams up with them it'll work fine.
Old 02-23-2020, 03:03 PM   #23
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsManiac4Life
I FIGURED IT OUT! It looks like the three CBA teams add too many created players for the MyLeague file to handle for some reason, or something tied to those 3 teams. I swapped them out for 3 all-time teams and it loaded up just fine, I'm guessing if you used the John Smiths already on the file and filled those teams up with them it'll work fine.
Do you mind uploading the file for us to be able to play it in myleague? I tryed what you said and min2 still crashes?

Obviously giving credit to fc, and yourself for the fix?
Old 02-23-2020, 04:54 PM   #24
MVP

MavsManiac4Life's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormsWarning
Do you mind uploading the file for us to be able to play it in myleague? I tryed what you said and min2 still crashes?

Obviously giving credit to fc, and yourself for the fix?
If fc is OK with it sure.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »