Home

NBA 2K20 - Ultimate Attention to Detail Roster

This is a discussion on NBA 2K20 - Ultimate Attention to Detail Roster within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-13-2020, 04:42 AM   #953
MVP

CelticLG's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K20 - Ultimate Attention to Detail Roster

Guys, just a quick pool in order to understand your preferences and help us with the rosters:

Old 08-13-2020, 04:53 AM   #954
MVP

jakalfc's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticLG
Guys, just a quick pool in order to understand your preferences and help us with the rosters:

Loading poll...
I believe that those who switch to the ps5 version should stay with nba2k20, those who stay with ps4 can also think about buying nba2k21 if it's really worth it, otherwise I would stay with nba2k20
If you also have to wait for a list like yours and you have to wait a couple of months then I don't really know whether to switch to nba2k21, I repeat unless it is really a game to be taken immediately, let's see what they will say on mylegue

Last edited by jakalfc; 08-13-2020 at 04:59 AM.
Old 08-13-2020, 05:06 AM   #955
MVP

jakalfc's Arena

@CelticLG
Were you working on attributes and sliders like you said?
How are you doing?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2020, 05:22 PM   #956
Pro

Definitely sticking with 2k20. I play mostly in the winter months, but the rosters and classes usually do not finish until like May so really, I barely even end up playing.

This year I will wait until 2k22. Hopefully taking off the extra year will mean the game will truly feel new when I play it on next gen. Maybe by then we have roster sharing cross platform and the ability (Like The Show) to carry forward rosters.
Old 08-13-2020, 07:00 PM   #957
MVP

Da InFaMoUs NY's Arena

OVR: 5

I started testing how well college stats/analytics transfer over with your tendency guide for a potential PS5 draft class, I noticed a lot of the detailed stats for the tendencies arent available for college. what did you do when you edited my draft class?

Last edited by Da InFaMoUs NY; 08-14-2020 at 12:07 AM.
Old 08-13-2020, 11:18 PM   #958
Rookie

Quick question and I’m sure it’s somewhere in this thread. When using these rosters are used in my league are there draft classes created specifically for this roster or can I use anyone’s? Thanks
Old 08-14-2020, 05:32 AM   #959
MVP

itsmb8's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by YogurtProducer
Definitely sticking with 2k20. I play mostly in the winter months, but the rosters and classes usually do not finish until like May so really, I barely even end up playing.

This year I will wait until 2k22. Hopefully taking off the extra year will mean the game will truly feel new when I play it on next gen. Maybe by then we have roster sharing cross platform and the ability (Like The Show) to carry forward rosters.
How does Utah play for you? Ive been using schnaidt's sliders and they play really well (ie, 128-107 over Orlando, 126-117 over LAC) playing as Milwaukee, but for some reason Utah is never good in played games. The LAC game was without PG and it still went into OT thanks to a corner 3 by Wesley Matthews with .8 left (which was also contested by Zubac), so I definitely dont think the sliders are "too easy." Could probably use a touch of tweaking somewhere to suit me personally, but it just seems like Utah is never really good.
Old 08-14-2020, 05:46 AM   #960
MVP

jakalfc's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexemil1
Quick question and I’m sure it’s somewhere in this thread. When using these rosters are used in my league are there draft classes created specifically for this roster or can I use anyone’s? Thanks
CelticLG has adapted some classes to its roster, look for its Gamertag

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »