Home

NBA 2K20 - Ultimate Attention to Detail Roster

This is a discussion on NBA 2K20 - Ultimate Attention to Detail Roster within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-10-2020, 03:20 AM   #945
MVP

CelticLG's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K20 - Ultimate Attention to Detail Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by raymarthegreat
Any feedback here especially on no.1 ? I played 1.5 seasons (no simulated games) already of my league using default roster and sliders where I put injury frequency at 80 and lowered durability. So far, no in game injuries for my team. I hope this ATD would fix it.

This roster can’t fix it, it’s a 2K problem. Nothing we could do about it, unfortunately
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2020, 03:22 AM   #946
MVP

CelticLG's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorenzobohannon
If I change cpu tendencies on things like inside shot, three point shot, mid range shot, etc. will it have an effect in other areas. I really like the sliders but wanted to change that part up because I started a MyLeague in the 90s. I know sometimes changing one thing can have unintended consequences in other parts.

You can edit the sliders with no problems, just try them a couple of times before starting your official MyLeague, make sure that everything works well
Old 08-10-2020, 07:51 AM   #947
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticLG
This roster can’t fix it, it’s a 2K problem. Nothing we could do about it, unfortunately
Thank you Celtic! I hope this gets fixed next year
Old 08-10-2020, 04:28 PM   #948
Rookie

OVR: 1

when i try to download it gives me a corrupt file message. any help?
Old 08-10-2020, 10:14 PM   #949
Rookie

ShadowGhost25's Arena

Running a test with controlling all 30 teams with injuries off (I’m adding real injuries as they happened in real-life)I’m currently force winning games to the standings that were exactly how they were on march 11 here are some things I noticed (Currently at all-star break)
-pretty much all the players will want to test FA around November
-Players demand trades not even halfway through the season
-checked couple box scores and some players will finish the game with 0 points Playing 20+ minutes in a game
-all star team were close to how they were in real-life just had to change 4 participants
-shady sliders are great with this roster
-CPU’s cpu play just seems off not sure why
Leading in points
Harden(27.6)
James(26.4) Leads league in assists with (9.4)
Westbrook(24.8)
Lillard(24.5)
Doncic(24.5)
Still unsure how I’ll implement the rest of March and April games so the standings still match real-life . If you have questions just let me know
Old 08-11-2020, 07:30 AM   #950
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowGhost25
Running a test with controlling all 30 teams with injuries off (I’m adding real injuries as they happened in real-life)I’m currently force winning games to the standings that were exactly how they were on march 11 here are some things I noticed (Currently at all-star break)
-pretty much all the players will want to test FA around November
-Players demand trades not even halfway through the season
-checked couple box scores and some players will finish the game with 0 points Playing 20+ minutes in a game
-all star team were close to how they were in real-life just had to change 4 participants
-shady sliders are great with this roster
-CPU’s cpu play just seems off not sure why
Leading in points
Harden(27.6)
James(26.4) Leads league in assists with (9.4)
Westbrook(24.8)
Lillard(24.5)
Doncic(24.5)
Still unsure how I’ll implement the rest of March and April games so the standings still match real-life . If you have questions just let me know
Not sure if you can do anything about players demanding trades I’ve done quite a few MyLeagues with different setting and it always happens. It’s usually end of the bench guys that aren’t playing, so the only fix might be to give everyone minutes but that’s not realistic.
Old 08-11-2020, 11:43 AM   #951
Rookie

ShadowGhost25's Arena

Quote:
Not sure if you can do anything about players demanding trades I’ve done quite a few MyLeagues with different setting and it always happens. It’s usually end of the bench guys that aren’t playing, so the only fix might be to give everyone minutes but that’s not realistic.
Yea I should of stated that in my original post but a lot of the guys were bench players which is fine a guess the test Fa problem also isn’t bad right now as a lot of these players have a team option
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2020, 07:19 PM   #952
MVP

itsmb8's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
I feel like if the 2K garbage time logic was better than this problem wouldn't be that bad. Too often do you have a 20-40 point blowout with 7 minutes left and the CPU insists on playing starters or first off the bench guys when they should be giving the end of bench/two way players minutes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »