Home

Jeffruel (Formerly FTDynasty) 2K21 Fictional Draft Classes (PS4)

This is a discussion on Jeffruel (Formerly FTDynasty) 2K21 Fictional Draft Classes (PS4) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-24-2021, 10:47 PM   #177
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Jeffruel (Formerly FTDynasty) 2K21 Fictional Draft Classes (PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inverarity
I guess I'll keep looking, then.

Yeah, the Nets should finally be well setup after being a mess in the post-KD, post-Kyrie era (this myleague started well before the Harden trade, so in this universe it never happened, the beard retired a Rocket and the Nets never got past the 2nd round). I'm also trying to keep a closer eye to the cpu-controlled teams so they follow a more logical rebuilding path.

For what it's worth, I love this draft class. And I think Hunter looks more exciting than Cotton, in so much that he looks to be more like Bam than Embiid, at least in terms of his passing/playmaking abilities (not necessarily his rebounding). It's a fun class in that it feels so different than the previous class, which appears to have far more talent (but not unfairly).
A fun thing I did with the Pacers who drafted Cookie, was make them an ultra defensive team. Slow the pace, and go out and bring in big time defense guys. They let up like 85 points a game. Was fun to build an identity for a team like that.

Class 3 definitely isn’t the strongest, but it was one of my favorites. Kind of random how it came to be. I weight the tournament teams and then have them compete in the tourney, so it gives them some more random upsets. Purdue made that run year 1 and then I really had to stick to my guns with Tiggs being one of the best players around, which was super fun.

It’s been nice to step away from 2k for a bit (been playing college football revamped) and look at these classes. Your write ups definitely help give me a clarity on how guys turn out and things to change or tweak in future years. Might even go back and clean some stuff up in class 4 and 5 before you get to those.

Thank you for the updates and feedback!
Old 03-17-2021, 12:54 AM   #178
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffruel
It's not him
Teon Waiters!

Got to be! Maybe? He's in the running for 6th man of the year in his 3rd season. Drafted 21st in the 2nd round, Waiters is bringing 17/4/3 over 25 minutes a night for Washington.

That's my final guess.
Old 03-17-2021, 10:05 PM   #179
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inverarity
Teon Waiters!

Got to be! Maybe? He's in the running for 6th man of the year in his 3rd season. Drafted 21st in the 2nd round, Waiters is bringing 17/4/3 over 25 minutes a night for Washington.

That's my final guess.
There it is! 3 and D machine. Love that you finally found him lol
Old 05-05-2021, 01:00 AM   #180
Rookie

Any idea why I can’t find your ID when I search? I’m trying to download your first class (loved your work in 2k20 btw) & I type in jeffruel21 exactly, but I keep getting “no content found”
Old 05-09-2021, 05:42 PM   #181
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by kngsto
Any idea why I can’t find your ID when I search? I’m trying to download your first class (loved your work in 2k20 btw) & I type in jeffruel21 exactly, but I keep getting “no content found”
Have you had any luck? Try just jeffruel. Sometimes the numbers can make it weird
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »