Home

Most Realistic Gameplay Roster NEXT GEN PS5 NBA2K21

This is a discussion on Most Realistic Gameplay Roster NEXT GEN PS5 NBA2K21 within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-24-2020, 06:36 PM   #89
Rookie

Mishmushkela's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Most Realistic Gameplay Roster NEXT GEN PS5 NBA2K21

Great roster so far, been using it in 2k20, because it saved the game for me, also your sliders are realistic, now waiting for you to save 2k21 ��

I only have one tiny suggestion: could you change the mavs accessory color back, so that I can control it over the jersey selection screen? I know they wear white nearly all the time , but I wold like to have the option to change it

Keep up the work. I'll wait for your roster before I start really playing.

Last edited by Mishmushkela; 12-24-2020 at 06:38 PM.
Old 12-24-2020, 09:21 PM   #90
Rookie

OVR: 1

Tynole if you don’t mind. Can you tell how your roster differs from CelticLG’s ATD Rosters? I’m torn on which I want to use so far. I’ve honestly had more fun with yours and it’s not even fully completed.
Old 12-24-2020, 09:40 PM   #91
MVP

Tynole14's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingbailey87
Tynole if you don’t mind. Can you tell how your roster differs from CelticLG’s ATD Rosters? I’m torn on which I want to use so far. I’ve honestly had more fun with yours and it’s not even fully completed.
I'm not sure man. Couldn't really give you an answer. But I do a lot of gameplay testing. Can't really base tendencies and attributes off stats/numbers. I base it off how the gameplay works. We test every play in the game. And a lot of slider testing. There's a lot man. Realistic team/player stats.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-25-2020, 04:36 AM   #92
Rookie

Mishmushkela's Arena

If I'm not mistaken your sliders are for real fg%?
Any suggestions for user timing? My fg% is a bit low and I'm not taking bad shots

And I think the charging fouls need to be tweaked. I'm getting a lot of calls even if the defender is not in position, while the Cpu sometimes runs me over and nothing happens

FYI: I'm really looking forward to the work your shoe guy does. I hate these all black away shoes on the players

Last edited by Mishmushkela; 12-25-2020 at 05:52 AM.
Old 12-25-2020, 09:38 AM   #93
MVP

itrey25's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishmushkela
Any suggestions for user timing? My fg% is a bit low and I'm not taking bad shots

And I think the charging fouls need to be tweaked. I'm getting a lot of calls even if the defender is not in position, while the Cpu sometimes runs me over and nothing happens

FYI: I'm really looking forward to the work your shoe guy does. I hate these all black away shoes on the players
Shot timing not real player%
NFL Las Vegas Raiders

PSN: InMyBag24-8
Old 12-25-2020, 10:45 AM   #94
MVP

Tynole14's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishmushkela

Shot timing but free throw real player percentage.
But some things I've noticed that pretty IMPORTANT , if you turn off shot aiming cpu and user will brick a lot of shots. So, KEEP shot aiming on even if you don't use it! And I turned my meter off to where i can't see it. I feel like I green more , honestly.

Old 12-25-2020, 12:17 PM   #95
Rookie

Hey Tynole, love your work over the years man, your roster was the best one out there last year for sure. Do you think the next gen version is worth getting this year ? I’m always hesitant on buying 2k because tweaking of rosters and sliders don’t stop all year and it becomes quite annoying after some time. What are the vibes you’re getting from the game ?
Merry Christmas to all..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-25-2020, 04:24 PM   #96
MVP

Tynole14's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tahaberk6199
Hey Tynole, love your work over the years man, your roster was the best one out there last year for sure. Do you think the next gen version is worth getting this year ? I’m always hesitant on buying 2k because tweaking of rosters and sliders don’t stop all year and it becomes quite annoying after some time. What are the vibes you’re getting from the game ?
Merry Christmas to all..
In my opinion, I have felt like next gen has been worth it for me. The speed and visuals are awesome. Since the game has come out gameplay has been consistent with my sliders and tendencies. It has a couple of issues but I feel like it could be fixed down the road.
I appreciate the kind words man. Hope to see you playing the roster.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »