Home

Official NBA Roster 2k21

This is a discussion on Official NBA Roster 2k21 within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-17-2020, 01:59 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Official NBA Roster 2k21

Quote:
Originally Posted by timsmooth503pa
yes all shooting tendencies are updated hot zones and signature shots

Do u have a tendency spreadsheet?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 12-17-2020, 09:44 PM   #10
Pro

timsmooth503pa's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by strosdood
Do u have a tendency spreadsheet?

no i basically use real shot location tendencies hot zones from nba.com use usage fg% to rate shot tendencies use asst usage for passing tendencies i mostly use the usage to do my ratings because it rates what every player does when their are on the court than percentages because the stars will always have the highest rating i prefer flow but i set my coaching settings to play thru star so the numbers still look realistic and i cut the ace off so you can see the real coaching gameplan instead of what 2k wants you to run have you checked out the roster
Old 12-18-2020, 05:42 AM   #11
MVP

Quote:
no i basically use real shot location tendencies hot zones from nba.com use usage fg% to rate shot tendencies use asst usage for passing tendencies i mostly use the usage to do my ratings because it rates what every player does when their are on the court than percentages because the stars will always have the highest rating i prefer flow but i set my coaching settings to play thru star so the numbers still look realistic and i cut the ace off so you can see the real coaching gameplan instead of what 2k wants you to run have you checked out the roster

I’m on Series X so I was gonna input your tendencies, that’s why I ask

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-28-2020, 11:39 AM   #12
Pro

timsmooth503pa's Arena

Updated all defensive tendencies for every team pass to open man tendency spot up shooting and off the screen shooting based off real life stats makes the game play realistically smoother than default updated my slider set basically a few tweaks scoring stats look awesome you have scoring runs and then you might go cold just as in the real nba check it out all feedback is good

Psn timsmooth503pa
Official nba roster
Ps5 next gen best roster on the share nobody roster is more detailed!!!
Old 01-06-2021, 05:38 PM   #13
Rookie

furgolero05's Arena

Quote:
Updated all defensive tendencies for every team pass to open man tendency spot up shooting and off the screen shooting based off real life stats makes the game play realistically smoother than default updated my slider set basically a few tweaks scoring stats look awesome you have scoring runs and then you might go cold just as in the real nba check it out all feedback is good

Psn timsmooth503pa
Official nba roster
Ps5 next gen best roster on the share nobody roster is more detailed!!!
Hello timsmooth !! I have enjoyed your updated rosters and sliders for two years. Your updates are very realistic and a real NBA game can be simulated very well. I am currently playing NBA 2K21 on ps4, would it be possible to use at least your sliders? Is it possible that you could share your sliders for user and cpu? A few screenshots would be of great help to me. Sorry about the language, I'm using a translator. Thanks a lot!!
Old 01-06-2021, 09:17 PM   #14
Pro

timsmooth503pa's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by furgolero05
Hello timsmooth !! I have enjoyed your updated rosters and sliders for two years. Your updates are very realistic and a real NBA game can be simulated very well. I am currently playing NBA 2K21 on ps4, would it be possible to use at least your sliders? Is it possible that you could share your sliders for user and cpu? A few screenshots would be of great help to me. Sorry about the language, I'm using a translator. Thanks a lot!!
ok i will post them on my you tube channel i'll let you know when they are on there
Old 01-06-2021, 09:28 PM   #15
Pro

timsmooth503pa's Arena

My vol.1 roster update is finished every player attributes are updated to a tee to reflect their real player counterpart i will be making a video on my you tube page showing the finished ratings all player tendencies are updated to the tee i have updated my slider set to complement the roster as well i will be starting volume 2 around feb.1 and everyday you will i let everyone what was updated that day i still will be updating rotations daily position changes injuries daily coaching styles are updated and every player official play styles and every players signature shots and free throws are updated check out the realist simulation experience on the share

psn timsmooth503pa
Official NBA Roster
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-07-2021, 05:30 PM   #16
Rookie

furgolero05's Arena

Quote:
ok i will post them on my you tube channel i'll let you know when they are on there
OK thank you very much! I've tried different sliders shared by the community, but none of them seem as realistic as yours. I will be waiting for your messages!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »