Home

Armor & Swords “Average Joe” NBA2K23 Pro Level “Era Mode” Sliders Real FG%/FT%

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords “Average Joe” NBA2K23 Pro Level “Era Mode” Sliders Real FG%/FT% within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-26-2023, 11:59 AM   #353
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Armor & Swords “Average Joe” NBA2K23 Pro Level “Era Mode” Sliders Real FG%/FT%

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxKnicksRules215xX
Any idea how these sliders would play with modern era?

I don’t believe anyone has tried. Give them a shot and report back. I assume they play fine but tendencies would need to be adjusted to get more 3 attempts etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 03-26-2023, 03:18 PM   #354
MVP

XxKnicksRules215xX's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords “Average Joe” NBA2K23 Pro Level “Era Mode” Sliders Real FG%/FT%

Quote:
Originally Posted by QN_52
I don’t believe anyone has tried. Give them a shot and report back. I assume they play fine but tendencies would need to be adjusted to get more 3 attempts etc.

Understood, I’ll report back my findings.
Old 04-03-2023, 11:21 AM   #355
MVP

PPerfect_CJ's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxKnicksRules215xX
Any idea how these sliders would play with modern era?
I tried them in the Kobe Era and either they don't mesh well with it, or the Kings are just too overpowered, because I'm winning every game by 20 or more. I've been trying to adjust them to make the games better. They work PERFECTLY with Jordan Era. Absolutely love them with my Orlando Magic save.
#WeAreND
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2023, 08:06 PM   #356
Rookie

OVR: 4

I cannot shoot above 40% in any game. Going to have to bump the shot sliders for me personally. Also some weird stuff happening with the cpu just dribble the ball out of bounds a lot on passes that are cuts to the basket. Something weird with the new patch? Anyone else seeing that?

Old 04-04-2023, 09:53 PM   #357
MVP

dowie's Arena

OVR: 7

Very frustrated…..Patches butchered my 2K experience.

CPU just doesn’t play the way it used to play and like so many others…..offensively the game is a mess.

Just when I thought I had another classic seasons game to enjoy, it’s over.

MLB 20……you’ve never done me wrong….thank you.

Dowie
Old 04-04-2023, 11:50 PM   #358
Just started!

KDFC_1991's Arena

Hey Armors, I'm digging your sliders as I'm a fan of old-school NBA myself. I plan on doing a simulation of the NBA Playoffs using the classic teams from the '80s and '90s.

However, as some one who does CPU vs. CPU and loves to spectate, I notice that no matter how evenly matched the teams are, I'm always getting blowouts with these sliders. Even if I'm doing a simulation between the '87 Lakers and the '86 Celtics, Boston would blow L.A. out of the the building from the 2nd Quarter on.

Is there anything I could tweak or adjust to have more close games, or is this set more specifically for User vs. CPU games; or could there be someone else's slider set that could be close to yours, but ensures less blowouts for CPU vs. CPU? My fear is playing a certain slider set and seeing the '80s and '90s teams play a 2020s-style of NBA basketball with higher scores, excessive threes, and less defense and physicality.

Thanks!
Old 04-07-2023, 07:51 AM   #359
Rookie

Jonotheking9's Arena

OVR: 1

Hey Armor sure if you’ve said anywhere in the thread but could you let me know what camera you’re using for your games. I was watching a couple of your twitch VODs and noticed it’s a different view from the default Broadcast zoom camera and I liked it so just wondered what view and/or adjustments you made thanks in advance

Old 04-09-2023, 01:17 AM   #360
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

We have moved all the way up to Hall of Fame difficulty.

Details to come tomorrow.

Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »