Home

Which slider of CPU vs CPU is good for NBA 2K22(PC)?

This is a discussion on Which slider of CPU vs CPU is good for NBA 2K22(PC)? within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-31-2023, 09:11 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Which slider of CPU vs CPU is good for NBA 2K22(PC)?

I have to confess that I didn't use the official roster, but the modifications weren't particularly huge. I tried some sliders on forums and youtube, and I always encountered that the shooting percent was too high (50% or more) or too low (30% or more). Either the player is having a hard time driving or the shot against the defense is almost impossible to make. Hope someone can help me to find a slider please
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-31-2023, 10:25 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Which slider of CPU vs CPU is good for NBA 2K22(PC)?

you can always tune sliders yourself. if the percentages are too low or high just adjust the shooting sliders
Old 06-01-2023, 09:01 AM   #3
Rookie

Re: Which slider of CPU vs CPU is good for NBA 2K22(PC)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulito25
you can always tune sliders yourself. if the percentages are too low or high just adjust the shooting sliders
This question is a bit complicated to explain, especially since I am Chinese, I will use Google Translate to express what I want to say as accurately as possible.
There are mainly a few problems I encountered. The first is that it is very difficult for players to break through and make layups, and it is often difficult to advance because of physical contact with opposing players. Secondly, there is a very strange problem with the shooting percentage. Once there is some defensive interference, it is almost difficult for a player to make a shot, even if he is Curry or KT. When there is an open space, even Westbrook can be make a shot in green. Throughout the game, it seemed that either even the Warriors had a low three-point shooting percentage, or both teams had high shooting percentages.
I also ran into an issue I don't know if it's a coincidence or not, I found that when I start a game in my league mode, my home team before entering the game always hits normal and the other team hits The rate is too low, even if I don't control any of them when entering the game

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »