Home

Where are MKharsh33's sliders?????

This is a discussion on Where are MKharsh33's sliders????? within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-26-2013, 02:09 PM   #1
Pro

Rubio809's Arena

OVR: 0
Where are MKharsh33's sliders?????

I know MK was in a little bit of financial trouble, but I just can't get into my 2K14 NG without a set of his sliders. He adjusts his sliders for gameplay feel first, then for stats. I'm spoiled on his sliders and the game just feels "clunky" without them. No offence to any other slider-makers out there. You all do a great job. His just "feels" the best.....COME BACK TO US MK!!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2013, 02:59 PM   #2
Post Like a Champion!

jake44np's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Where are MKharsh33's sliders?????

He hasnt made sliders for this game for about 2 or 3 years.
I dont think he has this game for PS4 or a PS4 for that matter.
I am telling you now, slider sets that were made for the PS3 game do not work for the PS4 at all. I tried JAMONEY'S PS3 slider set and the game was horrible. It was a turnover brike laying fest, no fun at all.
Old 11-26-2013, 05:33 PM   #3
Banned

apollooff320's Arena

OVR: 9

the game isn't fun right now with the default sliders or user sliders right now. I see that the CPU makes everything while in the paint even when contested. What pisses me off is that the under hand layup cheese the CPU does is still in the next gen version.

Last edited by apollooff320; 11-26-2013 at 06:41 PM.
Old 12-02-2013, 09:22 AM   #4
Banned

OVR: 0

Adjust the sliders then. If you are having a tough time in the paint, lower Inside shot, Close shot, and Layup success sliders. Simple fix.
Old 12-06-2013, 12:09 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

Yeah man I feel you. This game really needs some MkHARSH input. (By the way he did make sliders for last years game but he liked the game from 2011 better and reverted back to playing that game) I tried to get a fund going to raise money to get him the PS3 version and I chipped in $20 but no one else did/would, which really annoyed me because people pay for extra content on games all the time. You can bet people are buying VC points for this game. Why not donate money for sliders that would improve the game dramatically. A little about me, I will probably only play two games until next year; NBA2K and Battlefield. It sucks that MkHarsh won't be doing sliders for the foreseeable future. I'm still willing to throw in $20 and if 20 to 30 other people contribute we can get him a PS34 when they become available. It's not charity, your paying for a service, I'm sure it takes many hours for the guy to figure out those sweet sliders he comes up with. Someone did post sliders, I think they are labeled just "All star sliders". They are really minimal only adjusting speed, quickness, strength dramatically like Harsh did last year, and he adjusted like 3 other things. So far, I like those sliders best. But yeah, I'm missing Harsh...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2013, 01:49 PM   #6
Post Like a Champion!

jake44np's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Bungle 34
Yeah man I feel you. This game really needs some MkHARSH input. (By the way he did make sliders for last years game but he liked the game from 2011 better and reverted back to playing that game) I tried to get a fund going to raise money to get him the PS3 version and I chipped in $20 but no one else did/would, which really annoyed me because people pay for extra content on games all the time. You can bet people are buying VC points for this game. Why not donate money for sliders that would improve the game dramatically. A little about me, I will probably only play two games until next year; NBA2K and Battlefield. It sucks that MkHarsh won't be doing sliders for the foreseeable future. I'm still willing to throw in $20 and if 20 to 30 other people contribute we can get him a PS34 when they become available. It's not charity, your paying for a service, I'm sure it takes many hours for the guy to figure out those sweet sliders he comes up with. Someone did post sliders, I think they are labeled just "All star sliders". They are really minimal only adjusting speed, quickness, strength dramatically like Harsh did last year, and he adjusted like 3 other things. So far, I like those sliders best. But yeah, I'm missing Harsh...
Maybe you can raise $400 and buy him a PS4 and NBA 2K14?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »