Home

Pro sliders

This is a discussion on Pro sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-13-2014, 12:36 PM   #9
Pro

ruxpinke's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Pro sliders

Watching this thread as a devoted A&S slider guy for MLB the show. glad to see youre working on something.

I bet the game plays better overall on pro, ive been playing all star sim and competing. Probably winning at a 60 percent clip. offline quick games only. enjoying the challenge, but seeing things that can bother me at times, namely the oREB, followed by quick putback success.

in any case, looking forward to seeing what you come up with!
Old 10-13-2014, 02:00 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 9

I agree with 3 of those things

i think POE can somewhat solve OFF rebounding on it's own

I know they made SS-Sim the base for game, but Pro-Sim feels right and when I lose I felt it was not cheap
Old 10-14-2014, 11:38 AM   #11
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0

A great find over in the "Too many putback/OR thread".....Hawk found IMO a virtually perfect fix via sliders and Box Out Assistance setting to make CPU offensive rebounds and put-backs just about sim.

I will be releasing version 1.0 tonight from a Pro/Sim/Real FG/FT% base.

Again I am an average 2K player so these are "Regular Joe" Sim Style sliders which give the human player a slight boost to compensate for my 44 year old stick skills.

I am loving how this game plays on Pro/Sim Real%....truly awesome game....I can't wait for a patch to fix some presentation bugs!! Otherwise on the court...with slightly adjusted sliders the game is console basketball Utopia!!!

I am so close to getting foul numbers/FTA's realistic...both shooting and loose ball.

I am just about there getting the CPU to jack up a tad more threes

I gotta tell ya the sliders are very responsive and do work. I figure it will take 2-3 more weeks of playing games to get them in the sweet spot....but it is already superbly close.

Look forward to sharing them.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2014, 12:12 PM   #12
Rookie

Sounds great Armor. Im excited to try yours as pro seems to be the right difficulty for me.
Old 10-14-2014, 01:13 PM   #13
Banned

Coaching sliders play a huge roll in CPU 3PA

I have seen times shot 20-25, but I run a 29 team league and set sliders to my liking before season.

Look forward to these tonight.
Old 10-14-2014, 04:59 PM   #14
Rookie

OK I've been doing this a long time and I thought I'd share.
Im a MY LEAGUE player with all time greats in each roster..
so people need to think of that when it comes to stats.... you cant compare today's NBA game stats vs what you think the simulation stats should be when you have all time greats like Jordan , bird , magic ect. peppered through out the league.( I edited their age as well for a long run)
I've logged in about 15 games so far with these sliders/settings
player /AI settings are the same. Any sliders not mentioned are to be left alone.
yes, I'm a Pro level player because I want to enjoy the game and make it like a simulation affair. I control all 32 teams and manage them for optimal simulation performance. However, I only play the Wizards as my owned/played team

10 min qts ( be sure to use Sim. minutes stats when you create your league.Its the last option. kudos for 2k for adding this)

Pro
inside 45
close 46
mid 49
3s 47
lay up 48
dunk in traffic FREQ. 45
contact shots 45

Inside shot contact 100
lay up /dunk contact 100
layup/dunk strength for both(lift and finish I think) 75
Jump shot strength for both 75

stamina 55
hustle 55
on ball def. 55

dunk tendency 45
on ball steal 45
challenge shots 55

blocking foul 75
shot fouls 75

rest of foul settings at 50
enjoy
Old 10-14-2014, 06:20 PM   #15
Banned

You were correct on the putback thread! Can't wait for your sliders tonight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
A great find over in the "Too many putback/OR thread".....Hawk found IMO a virtually perfect fix via sliders and Box Out Assistance setting to make CPU offensive rebounds and put-backs just about sim.

Again I am an average 2K player so these are "Regular Joe" Sim Style sliders which give the human player a slight boost to compensate for my 44 year old stick skills.

I am loving how this game plays on Pro/Sim Real%....truly awesome game....I can't wait for a patch to fix some presentation bugs!! Otherwise on the court...with slightly adjusted sliders the game is console basketball Utopia!!!

I am so close to getting foul numbers/FTA's realistic...both shooting and loose ball.

I gotta tell ya the sliders are very responsive and do work. I figure it will take 2-3 more weeks of playing games to get them in the sweet spot....but it is already superbly close.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2014, 07:34 PM   #16
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword

Armor... You gonna be starting a new thread?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »