Home

Slider fatigue :(

This is a discussion on Slider fatigue :( within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-12-2014, 12:04 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Slider fatigue :(

Some amazing slider gurus here. I appreciate your hours of consistently trying to create the best simulation basketball game you can. Can't seem to find one that fits me. Went through several. Granted my anxiousness to finally dig into myGM is probably why I'm so frustrated. I think I'm going to go All-star Sim and gradually move up if it becomes easy. My question to you guys is minus the fg PCT and rebs problems, do you actually enjoy the game out of the box on All-star/Superstar Sim??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-12-2014, 07:02 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 19
Re: Slider fatigue :(

2k basketball sliders are the easiest to adjust to a person's liking.
out the box the game plays fine. Id say play a few games at default and adjust what you do not like.

Ive been playing with same slider base since 2k9. so its easy for me to make adjustments yearly. I usually make a few tweaks and roll with it for an entire version of 2k.

2k stast over an entire season of stats on default will be slightly inflated. you could adjust the game minutes to get realistic stats.
Old 11-13-2014, 04:18 PM   #3
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tril
2k basketball sliders are the easiest to adjust to a person's liking.
out the box the game plays fine. Id say play a few games at default and adjust what you do not like.

Ive been playing with same slider base since 2k9. so its easy for me to make adjustments yearly. I usually make a few tweaks and roll with it for an entire version of 2k.

2k stast over an entire season of stats on default will be slightly inflated. you could adjust the game minutes to get realistic stats.
Funny thing about this is I just played like 4 games with your sliders and they are EXACTLY what I have been looking for me. Great job!
Old 11-13-2014, 04:51 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSonTL
Funny thing about this is I just played like 4 games with your sliders and they are EXACTLY what I have been looking for me. Great job!
thanks... glad you like them
Old 11-14-2014, 07:59 AM   #5
Rookie

1. I advice you to think about the coaching sliders for bench-time and how many players likely play.
2. use my old school sliders ...
http://www.operationsports.com/boris...screens/39542/
3. Trust only in your own playing style !
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-15-2014, 03:06 PM   #6
All Star

Smirkin Dirk's Arena

OVR: 6

2K's are much more responsive than Madden's.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »