Home

Poke's 2K15 12 MIN SUPERSTAR sliders

This is a discussion on Poke's 2K15 12 MIN SUPERSTAR sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 12-24-2014, 11:31 AM   #465
MVP

Poke's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Poke's 2K15 12 MIN SUPERSTAR sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shady Mike
Hey Poke do you have any solutions for the Turnovers? I just can't get my guys to play pass defense the way the CPU does lol.
Are your controller settings on manual? That's kind of hard question to answer without knowing what you do/don't do. If you like you can stream a game, invite me to party chat and I'll see what your doing and try to give you real time tips.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-24-2014, 11:32 AM   #466
MVP

Poke's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by G0DZGiFT
Lol I've come to realize this plays better with shot stick timing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, I've never even been tempted to use real percentages.
Old 12-24-2014, 11:48 AM   #467
Banned

Shady Mike's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poke
Are your controller settings on manual? That's kind of hard question to answer without knowing what you do/don't do. If you like you can stream a game, invite me to party chat and I'll see what your doing and try to give you real time tips.
Oh sorry, I didn't mean my turnovers, but the CPU! I mostly play Center on Defense, but I'm finding that no matter what settings I use the CPU never turns the ball over. For example, a team like Houston right now is averaging 16.4 turnovers per game! But I normally can't even get the CPU over 10!
Old 12-24-2014, 01:17 PM   #468
MVP

Poke's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shady Mike
Oh sorry, I didn't mean my turnovers, but the CPU! I mostly play Center on Defense, but I'm finding that no matter what settings I use the CPU never turns the ball over. For example, a team like Houston right now is averaging 16.4 turnovers per game! But I normally can't even get the CPU over 10!
Oh I see. Well the main problem is that they're a program so they aren't gonna make the same mistakes as we do especially passing decisions . I just had 19 TO's to OKC's 3 and it literally costed me the game. CPU pass accuracy may need to be toned down a little more. Also, they know when you press the pass button so playing the passing lanes is a lot easier for them. They rely on coding that's based off of "if, then" while we have to react with our eyes which is much more slower.

So basically what I'm slaying is you won't be able to, lol. But you can as far as on ball defense.
Old 12-24-2014, 01:27 PM   #469
MVP

Poke's Arena

Can't win turning the ball over!

Old 12-24-2014, 01:46 PM   #470
Rookie

JRxPHANTOM's Arena

OVR: 0

58/58 feels real good. Definitely a lot better than 52/52. Possibly better than 61/60 as well.
Old 12-24-2014, 05:14 PM   #471
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

OVR: 3
Poke's 2K15 12 MIN SUPERSTAR sliders

Game was fun and stressful at the same time. For some reason, once I turned defensive assist strength to 0, my defense played better. I'm testing a game as the Grizzlies now and it's back at 50 so I'll see how that plays. Only things that drove me crazy is we couldn't score in the paint to save our lives, computer turnovers and the fact that they got every 50/50 ball laying on the floor. Once again, I found that these work much better for me on shot stick timing. Maybe once I get into the flow I'll see how they work for me on real player being that I live by that lol.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-24-2014, 05:23 PM   #472
MVP

Poke's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by G0DZGiFT

Game was fun and stressful at the same time. For some reason, once I turned defensive assist strength to 0, my defense played better. I'm testing a game as the Grizzlies now and it's back at 50 so I'll see how that plays. Only things that drove me crazy is we couldn't score in the paint to save our lives, computer turnovers and the fact that they got every 50/50 ball laying on the floor. Once again, I found that these work much better for me on shot stick timing. Maybe once I get into the flow I'll see how they work for me on real player being that I live by that lol.

Lol, yeah they protect the paint pretty good!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »