Home

Shady Mike's "Real Feel" NBA 2K15 Real FG% Superstar Sliders

This is a discussion on Shady Mike's "Real Feel" NBA 2K15 Real FG% Superstar Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 04-02-2015, 03:33 PM   #345
Pro

OVR: 3
Re: Shady Mike's "Real Feel" NBA 2K15 Real FG% Superstar Sliders

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428002930.082003.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1428002969.031337.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1428002981.670609.jpg

I played as the blazers.
Really great game again only issue i had was that Z-Bo missed all of his mid range j's but i assume that its a roster related problem in hyperballer and DC's roster he has a really low mid range rating in their roster
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2015, 06:28 PM   #346
Banned

Shady Mike's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by N1kola101
Attachment 95237Attachment 95238Attachment 95240

I played as the blazers.
Really great game again only issue i had was that Z-Bo missed all of his mid range j's but i assume that its a roster related problem in hyperballer and DC's roster he has a really low mid range rating in their roster
Wow, just wow. First of all take into consideration that you shot 34 Ft's and in the last game you posted you only shot 15 with the Warriors...love the variety. Crazy thing is, even though you played a good game, if Zbo hit's his jumpers Memphis probably would have taken that one! It may help you in the future for you to either Raise Zbo's Mid range rating or drop his Mid range tendency a tad! (Whichever one you think is more realistic).
Old 04-02-2015, 08:54 PM   #347
MVP

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shady Mike
Exactly what's on the first post. Those were just a few hypothetical changes I have been considering.

Well after taking a look at it, On the Default roster, Chandler Parsons Ballhandling is a 73 and his speed and quickness is 75 and 78 respectively not very athletic based on his ratings, and Amare Stoudemire's ballhandling is a 45...so yea they are probably going to get stripped...a lot. So if you don't like the way that 2 guys play I'd recommend downloading or creating a roster where those guys are rated more accurately.

But on a real basketball note I don't really like Chandler Parsons that much, I think he's a good player, but he's overrated and overpaid and it's unfortunate that Dallas has tried to pin all of their problems on Rondo being washed up all the while ignoring the fact that the player that they JUST gave a MAX contract to is barely averaging 15 points a game. Hoping he picks it up in the Playoffs, because I think he can be a good player.

@Nikola101 and @Ewing6 I really appreciate you guys posting your stats I'm paying close attention to them specifically the 3pt %'s. Correct me if i'm wrong but both of you actually looked like you were doing fairly well hitting the 3 ball so that's nice. Only other thing I would ask is how do you guys feel about the rebounding distribution? Sometimes I feel like Bigs grab too many boards but other than that great variety in the scores of the game as always, FG% look good as well. Quality feedback.
Been doing pretty well for the most part. Getting a nice variety for rebounds as I won 2 of those games and lost in 2 of them.I do expect to be pretty good considering I'm playing two 7 footers in Towns and Gasol. Although in my last game Philly destroyed me on the glass, so it is a good mix up. I do think that rebound variety could be a little bit of an issue. I do see my bigs getting most of the rebounds.
Old 04-02-2015, 09:39 PM   #348
Banned

Shady Mike's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewing6
Been doing pretty well for the most part. Getting a nice variety for rebounds as I won 2 of those games and lost in 2 of them.I do expect to be pretty good considering I'm playing two 7 footers in Towns and Gasol. Although in my last game Philly destroyed me on the glass, so it is a good mix up. I do think that rebound variety could be a little bit of an issue. I do see my bigs getting most of the rebounds.
Speaking of Philly killing you on the glass idky but that's just what they do in this game...stats coming soon.
Old 04-02-2015, 09:50 PM   #349
Banned

Shady Mike's Arena

Murder was the case and they blamed me.

Absolutely EXPOSED the Sixers in this game I swear to god I think they were 0/20 from 3 at the half lol. Monta Ellis might have had 20 at the FT line...starters only played the first 3 quarters, difference in ratings was apparent!
Old 04-02-2015, 09:59 PM   #350
MIB Crew

rspencer86's Arena

OVR: 49

That's what I'm loving about these sliders right now... you can beat up on the bad teams, and struggle against the elite teams. Just as it should be!

University of Missouri '09
Twitter: @RyanASpencer

Royals / Chiefs / Kings / Mizzou / Sporting KC

PSN: MizzouTigerrr
XBox: MizzouRhino
Old 04-02-2015, 11:13 PM   #351
Banned

Shady Mike's Arena

Look...this was just my take on this issue, but I figured you already dunked on the dude you didn't have to stomp on him too!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2015, 12:00 AM   #352
MVP

OVR: 7

Here are the stats on the Philly game.

76ers.jpg

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »