Home

POKE'S NBA 2K16 SUPERSTAR SIM SLIDERS

This is a discussion on POKE'S NBA 2K16 SUPERSTAR SIM SLIDERS within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-07-2016, 05:10 AM   #305
Rookie

AllDayEveryDay24's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: POKE'S NBA 2K16 SUPERSTAR SIM SLIDERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by denverbro89
I increased a couple attributes on the user side, accounting for the boosted CPU on superstar difficulty
which attributes did you increase?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-11-2016, 01:11 PM   #306
#OwnTheFuture

Benz87's Arena

OVR: 8

Poke, any planned updates due to the change in ease of shot timing?
Old 03-15-2016, 11:15 AM   #307
MVP

Poke's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benz87
Poke, any planned updates due to the change in ease of shot timing?
Yeah but I'm a little busy at the moment. I don't understand why they keep messing the game up. Smh
Old 03-17-2016, 04:42 PM   #308
Rookie

OVR: 2

Hey Poke. Used your sliders in previous years. Just started MyGm because I've been in doing Play Now Online.

Two questions:

1) Should I switch user on defense or stick to one man? Is it a recommendation based on best use of sliders or for the challenge?

2) With 12 minute quarters, what should FGA count look like? I play with Rockets but I feel like the opponent and I are attempting too many (85-100). Maybe I'm wrong or playing the game too fast
Old 03-19-2016, 10:23 AM   #309
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyt8605
Hey Poke. Used your sliders in previous years. Just started MyGm because I've been in doing Play Now Online.

Two questions:

1) Should I switch user on defense or stick to one man? Is it a recommendation based on best use of sliders or for the challenge?

2) With 12 minute quarters, what should FGA count look like? I play with Rockets but I feel like the opponent and I are attempting too many (85-100). Maybe I'm wrong or playing the game too fast
I know Poke might be busy so if anybody can help answer these questions, it would be much appreciated. I would love to know how the community plays these.
Old 03-19-2016, 01:01 PM   #310
MVP

Poke's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyt8605

Two questions:

I play user defense because the CPU a lot of times do not play good defense. The FGA average about 85 from what I seen. I'm making tweeks at the moment so things may change but this is how it is currently for me at least.
Old 03-19-2016, 01:56 PM   #311
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poke
I play user defense because the CPU a lot of times do not play good defense. The FGA average about 85 from what I seen. I'm making tweeks at the moment so things may change but this is how it is currently for me at least.
Thanks for replying! Okay, I'll continue with switching on defense and not staying with just one player.

Is CPU offensive rebounding still high in your opinion? I feel like my chances of getting the board go down when I attempt to get the board but when I let the CPU on my team rebound, they get it more. Could be way off with that assumption, though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-22-2016, 10:56 PM   #312
MVP

Poke's Arena

My last two games with the new tweaks in my Timberwolves MyLeague.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »