Home

Dna5ty's NBA 2k16 Ultimate Sliders Set

This is a discussion on Dna5ty's NBA 2k16 Ultimate Sliders Set within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-12-2015, 04:24 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Dna5ty's NBA 2k16 Ultimate Sliders Set

These might be the best set I've used so far. I just wish my cpu offense runs the plays as clean as the cpu opponent as far as off ball screens. Great set tho
Old 10-13-2015, 02:11 AM   #10
Pro

OVR: 0

Sliders are a good but the field goal percentages are too high. The shooting feels how it should and guys are making the shots they're suppose to be making. But there is a lot more defense being played in the league than in the video game, and that's why i think shooting percentages are so high.

You see you get a ton of looks you just don't see in the NBA. Bigs don't just leave their man for no reason in real life. And you also rarely get fast breaks from missed free throws in the NBA either. But as far as guys not missing silly shots, these are great. Never once felt robbed while playing.
Old 10-13-2015, 02:39 AM   #11
Rookie

dna5ty2123's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalief24
These might be the best set I've used so far. I just wish my cpu offense runs the plays as clean as the cpu opponent as far as off ball screens. Great set tho
i will look into this, what team are you using?

the teams ive played with the cpu gets and gives great screens and rolls.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2015, 02:41 AM   #12
Rookie

dna5ty2123's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dione2014
Sliders are a good but the field goal percentages are too high. The shooting feels how it should and guys are making the shots they're suppose to be making. But there is a lot more defense being played in the league than in the video game, and that's why i think shooting percentages are so high.

You see you get a ton of looks you just don't see in the NBA. Bigs don't just leave their man for no reason in real life. And you also rarely get fast breaks from missed free throws in the NBA either. But as far as guys not missing silly shots, these are great. Never once felt robbed while playing.
thank you sir. i would say up the contest shot just 2 clicks, or down shot success down 2 clicks, will test also thanks for the input appreciate it.
Old 10-13-2015, 03:26 PM   #13
Rookie

im using the kings. it could just be how bad they are defensively. nobody had good perimeter D on that team.
Old 10-15-2015, 06:42 AM   #14
Pro

Alright I've had some time with this slider set and honestly these are really good. I of course made some changes in order to get more realistic shooting percentages (high to low 40s with the occasional 50% plus and below 40% on off nights) so what i'm seeing i'm really liking. I didn't change much. Basically just shooting success.

Overall these sliders make you really have to guard good shooters. In the NBA 5 feet is an open shot, Even less with more talented players. I dropped the 3 pointer slider and the mid range slider to balance misses and makes due to high fg%, also lowered dunking in traffic and success, but that's it. Good set man.
Old 10-16-2015, 09:24 AM   #15
Rookie

dna5ty2123's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dione2014
Alright I've had some time with this slider set and honestly these are really good. I of course made some changes in order to get more realistic shooting percentages (high to low 40s with the occasional 50% plus and below 40% on off nights) so what i'm seeing i'm really liking. I didn't change much. Basically just shooting success.

Overall these sliders make you really have to guard good shooters. In the NBA 5 feet is an open shot, Even less with more talented players. I dropped the 3 pointer slider and the mid range slider to balance misses and makes due to high fg%, also lowered dunking in traffic and success, but that's it. Good set man.
thank you for the input i was actually in the process of revamping and i took some of your advice, plug these in and tell me how they play out. save your set also. thanks again.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2015, 05:48 PM   #16
Rookie

YaBoiPatza's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dna5ty2123
Just For You, See Any Issues Now??? Please Let Me Know.
Are these for User vs User or specifically for CPU?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »