Home

Jordan's Own Realistic 2k17 sliders

This is a discussion on Jordan's Own Realistic 2k17 sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 11-10-2016, 08:50 AM   #369
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Jordan's Own Realistic 2k17 sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrallan
Just wanted to say this is a great slider set. I started using them yesterday after never having played on HOF before (maxed out at Superstar usually). The games I've played have felt competitive but also a blowout on either end wasn't impossible if either team really executed well.

The only thing I'm trying to figure out is how to lower rebounds and FGAs. It appears this was an issue created by the patch from reading through this thread so I'm sure it'll be sorted out. But right now I'm getting 90-100+ FGAs in every game so even when both teams aren't shooting great, we're still getting games where both are scoring 100+ points. Any suggestions for lowering this or should I just wait for an updated version of the sliders?

Again great job with these sliders.
I'm working on that now.. Almost done

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Old 11-10-2016, 10:02 AM   #370
MVP

Updated sliders R up

Old 11-10-2016, 10:41 AM   #371
Rookie

Ace, I am gonna test these today.

I have one curiosity: shouldn't the fatigue rate be the same for user/CPU? Or it's this way to make a challenge?

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-10-2016, 03:16 PM   #372
Pro

Cesco's Arena

OVR: 6

Here are two games for you. The first one was played yesterday with your previous set. The second one is with the new set. I'm the Magic.

In the second game both teams played hard, fouling a lot. With Vucevic on one side and Drummond on the other, you don't have many options, you have to foul them.

Gameplay for both was great, I enjoyed both equally. Im my opinion FG% could be raised a bit. This would lower rebounds too. FG% last year was between 41 and 48%. I find very hard shooting better than 45% right now, so I'm afraid my average will settle in the 42-43 zone, but we'll see.

I'm using the Magic, so I really have to play well in order to win. I tend to play a lot inside because of Vucevic, Ibaka, Gordon and Biyombo. At this point I know very well strong and weak points of the Magic. Very hard to put in contested shots, especially 3s, but I like it. Numbers apart, gameplay is fantastic.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3074.jpg (604.7 KB, 102 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3075.jpg (607.7 KB, 98 views)
Old 11-10-2016, 04:01 PM   #373
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by takezo1584
Ace, I am gonna test these today.

I have one curiosity: shouldn't the fatigue rate be the same for user/CPU? Or it's this way to make a challenge?

Naa. Cpu have its advantage just by being the cpu.. The fatigue setting will give just a slight advantage even tho both team players will be tired at the end of the fourth

Old 11-10-2016, 04:04 PM   #374
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cesco
Here are two games for you. The first one was played yesterday with your previous set. The second one is with the new set. I'm the Magic.

In the second game both teams played hard, fouling a lot. With Vucevic on one side and Drummond on the other, you don't have many options, you have to foul them.

Gameplay for both was great, I enjoyed both equally. Im my opinion FG% could be raised a bit. This would lower rebounds too. FG% last year was between 41 and 48%. I find very hard shooting better than 45% right now, so I'm afraid my average will settle in the 42-43 zone, but we'll see.

I'm using the Magic, so I really have to play well in order to win. I tend to play a lot inside because of Vucevic, Ibaka, Gordon and Biyombo. At this point I know very well strong and weak points of the Magic. Very hard to put in contested shots, especially 3s, but I like it. Numbers apart, gameplay is fantastic.
I like what I'm seeing here... Definitely a good look and I'm definitely considering bring the mid range up by just one for both user and cpu.. Ill test it out to see

Old 11-10-2016, 06:47 PM   #375
MVP

Hello guys I think I've found gold with this one.. Is any one available to update an update roster using these and upload it.. I tried this and it's wonderful

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-10-2016, 07:46 PM   #376
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceboonkoon
Hello guys I think I've found gold with this one.. Is any one available to update an update roster using these and upload it.. I tried this and it's wonderful

Ace,

Sorry the question but, update how? Coaching settings?

Are all the info on this picture or do we have to download it?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »