Home

Schnaidt1's 2k17 Sliders W/My League Settings

This is a discussion on Schnaidt1's 2k17 Sliders W/My League Settings within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-05-2016, 01:13 AM   #49
MVP

Insight23's Arena

OVR: 1
Schnaidt1's 2k17 Sliders W/My League Settings

Here are the results from my first game with these sliders. How many minutes are your stars averaging? I was only able to get 22-24 minutes out of my top players. The fatigue drops to mid 60's pretty fast. I enjoyed the game. Pace seems quick but it makes the animations much smoother. Wanted the CPU to be more aggressive but I've only played one game, that could change. I was the Heat.

Edit: regarding the pace, this was a play now game. I believe myleague games are slower so it should balance out nicely; plus I only managed to put up 86 points as is.

Last edited by Insight23; 12-05-2016 at 02:31 AM.
Old 12-05-2016, 09:25 AM   #50
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Schnaidt1's 2k17 Sliders W/My League Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insight23
Here are the results from my first game with these sliders. How many minutes are your stars averaging? I was only able to get 22-24 minutes out of my top players. The fatigue drops to mid 60's pretty fast. I enjoyed the game. Pace seems quick but it makes the animations much smoother. Wanted the CPU to be more aggressive but I've only played one game, that could change. I was the Heat.

Edit: regarding the pace, this was a play now game. I believe myleague games are slower so it should balance out nicely; plus I only managed to put up 86 points as is.

as far as pace goes....i look more towards total shots taken by each team to make sure it falls in the norm....and i play on 11 min quarters.

i know my OP is pretty long...but i do mention what you have to do as a user to get realistic rotations besides downloading the roster....it's simpler in my league because you basically set it and forget it...but u can do it in play now if you want to edit a teams rotation...save the roster then play with it.

go back through and read the rotations part in the OP if you can...if you still need help setting your minutes ( lots of ppl asked last year) then shoot me ur starting 5 and bench (in order of how much u want them to play)

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 12-05-2016, 11:38 AM   #51
MVP

Insight23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
as far as pace goes....i look more towards total shots taken by each team to make sure it falls in the norm....and i play on 11 min quarters.

i know my OP is pretty long...but i do mention what you have to do as a user to get realistic rotations besides downloading the roster....it's simpler in my league because you basically set it and forget it...but u can do it in play now if you want to edit a teams rotation...save the roster then play with it.

go back through and read the rotations part in the OP if you can...if you still need help setting your minutes ( lots of ppl asked last year) then shoot me ur starting 5 and bench (in order of how much u want them to play)

Indeed, total shots is where it counts the most & I had no problem with that.

I remember your rotations from the last 2k. They worked very well. I didn't use em this game but I did do my subs early to avoid the energy drain. It didn't effect my play, I just wanted to play Whiteside & Dragic for more minutes. I suppose once I input the rotations I'll see better results.

When I start a new MyLeague & make a couple of trades I'll probably shoot over my lineup to make sure the minutes are set correctly.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-05-2016, 12:34 PM   #52
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insight23
Indeed, total shots is where it counts the most & I had no problem with that.

I remember your rotations from the last 2k. They worked very well. I didn't use em this game but I did do my subs early to avoid the energy drain. It didn't effect my play, I just wanted to play Whiteside & Dragic for more minutes. I suppose once I input the rotations I'll see better results.

When I start a new MyLeague & make a couple of trades I'll probably shoot over my lineup to make sure the minutes are set correctly.

awesome man....i look forward to it...

any gameplay videos you would like to post are welcome as well

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 12-05-2016, 01:37 PM   #53
MVP

Insight23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
awesome man....i look forward to it...

any gameplay videos you would like to post are welcome as well

No doubt!!
Old 12-05-2016, 02:15 PM   #54
Rookie

OVR: 0

Question. I love to play with player lock. Will i still get realistic stats with your sliders? thanks
Old 12-05-2016, 02:40 PM   #55
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopistar
Question. I love to play with player lock. Will i still get realistic stats with your sliders? thanks

no idea my man....i like to control everyone. i don't test that aspect.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-05-2016, 03:58 PM   #56
MVP

Insight23's Arena

In my league do we edit the minutes for each team or will they replicate my subs when I play against them?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »