Home

NBA 2K17 Community Simulation Slider Set

This is a discussion on NBA 2K17 Community Simulation Slider Set within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-07-2017, 11:17 AM   #73
Rookie

blazenmusic20's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K17 Community Simulation Slider Set (HOF, Real FG%)

Gonna try your latest set out, and will post after a game or two. This will be my first time trying your set. I've actually seen you post in that JasonWilliams55 slider forum and followed you here lol. Great job of interacting and not being complacent!! The more updates shows more care in delivering the best experience possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-07-2017, 11:19 AM   #74
Pro

Saro1's Arena

These sliders can be used with User Timing?
Old 01-07-2017, 06:42 PM   #75
Banned

WendelWashington's Arena

Man just played 1 game with these and they feel amazing. Steals felt really good, something ive never experienced before and just the general feel of the game was great. Both teams did have 20 off boards but ofcourse small sample size. Great job you might have made the game fun for me again.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-08-2017, 01:12 AM   #76
MVP

creweutah's Arena

Glad youre liking them. Im also very happy with the way they are playing. I will look at steals, as sometimes they can be a bit high, but apart from that, all other stats are looking amazing.
Old 01-08-2017, 04:14 AM   #77
Rookie

Played a couple games with the new sliders... fg % and FTA seem to be much better, the only problem I've seen is high FGA but besides that these are great!
Old 01-08-2017, 04:40 AM   #78
MVP

creweutah's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by carnm98
Played a couple games with the new sliders... fg % and FTA seem to be much better, the only problem I've seen is high FGA but besides that these are great!
Hey thanks for the feedback. Ive been having anywhere between 75-90 FGA per game. Let me know what you are experiencing.
Old 01-08-2017, 11:01 AM   #79
Rookie

Hey Crew! Thanks for the sliders. It's awesome to see your commitment and passion poured into this set. I took a quick shot of the team stats before work. I was Minnesota in this game and had an amazing time. A few points of emphasis: I too want to echo that steals are a bit on the high range for user. Ricky Rubio had 6 in the game, of which I did not control him at all during those steals. He is excellent at stealing in real life...but that's a bit on the high side. Also, I wanted to also point out Offensive Rebounds were on the higher side as well when it came to User. When it came to offensive rebounds I did not influence my player going up for the ball. Finally, when it came to penalties I noticed an excessive amount of fouls called on reach ins on the CPU, however, I know you've been working hard on adjusting and finding the right fit for fouls. I did a quick comparison of the current T-Wolves with my virtual team and found most numbers to be on point, or a few points in either direction. Just wanted to give you a bit of insight on what I was witnessing while playing, and thanks again for the great set!

Old 01-08-2017, 01:14 PM   #80
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by creweutah
Hey thanks for the feedback. Ive been having anywhere between 75-90 FGA per game. Let me know what you are experiencing.
One of the games the cpu got up to 98 FGA and I had 95 FGA, so I just moved it down to 11 minute quarters and it was fixed. But since you've been getting accurate results I'll bump it back up to 12 minute quarters and test it out a few more times.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »