Home

fouls on 3pt shot.

This is a discussion on fouls on 3pt shot. within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-15-2018, 02:00 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: fouls on 3pt shot.

@CaseIH
I agree with you at 100%

I think we do not have enough visibility, and unfortunately we are the minority, the majority of users play without paying much attention to the real simulation

think that there are people complaining of the beard of lebron, the colors of a court, the length of the socks and shorts
and then?
in the game it never happens to have a player with fouls problems
NEVER a non-shooting foul
all this is ridiculous yet it happens every year
Old 10-15-2018, 04:21 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: fouls on 3pt shot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseIH
In what little time I have played since this last patch, I was definitely seeing more fouls, and this was on default pro settings, as after a gameplay patch, I usually revert back to default settings, just to see if they did fix anything, before I start adjusting sliders again.

So I was seeing more shooting fouls, but none on 3pt shot attempts, and really non from the perimeter at all, but definitely alot more inside the paint.

Also still didnt see any charges, or even any blocking fouls for that matter. Nor did I even see any reach ins by the CPU, and before this patch, atleast you could draw some non shooting fouls on the CPU by reach ins being called. While not really realistic, it did help get more non shooting fouls since the game doesnt seem to call charging fouls, or even blocking fouls.

Definitely disappointed in the little I have played since this last patch was released. I hope its just a matter of me needing to play more, and adjusting some sliders, that fixes this stuff, and changes my feelings of disappointment with the devs for this lack of effort put forth to fix these gameplay issues.

If it wasnt for these issues, NBA2k19, would be amazing. Unfortunately it seems once the game comes out, the devs no longer give a crap about us offline players, and their sole focus is with online play, and even then, they tend to cater to those onliners who whine the most, and are casual fans of basketball at best. So I feel bad also for those true basketball fans, who do play online, because they tend to get ignored as well.

I dont know what more we can do, because there was many of us offline players, who complained constantly about the lack of fouls, being a major issue. Every yr, it always something that hinders the game for us offline MyLeague and/or MyGm players. I wish NBA Live was better and had a deep Association mode, because I would actually give it a try, but it just to bare bones for me.
me too.. I m very disappointed...

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »