Home

Schnaidt1's 2K19 Myleague and Gameplay Sliders

This is a discussion on Schnaidt1's 2K19 Myleague and Gameplay Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-14-2018, 09:47 PM   #529
Pro

OVR: 0
re: Schnaidt1's 2K19 Myleague and Gameplay Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
was this a myleague or play now??

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Operation Sports mobile app
Myleague. I don't play Play Now games. I felt ok about my stats except blocks. CPU felt overpowered.
Old 12-14-2018, 10:01 PM   #530
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlb1976
Myleague. I don't play Play Now games. I felt ok about my stats except blocks. CPU felt overpowered.
give it a few more games...I think u will see see things even out

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 12-14-2018, 10:26 PM   #531
Pro

Quote:
give it a few more games...I think u will see see things even out

I plan on it. I know you can't necessarily tell anything with one game. I just hate that feeling that no matter what I do I'm gonna lose the game. I know it happens in real games at times. I was more bothered by how it was happening than the fact it was. I'll keep playing. I'm hoping to be able to just follow your thread and make adjustments. Multiple restarts every year has gotten beyond old.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2018, 10:49 PM   #532
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
I plan on it. I know you can't necessarily tell anything with one game. I just hate that feeling that no matter what I do I'm gonna lose the game. I know it happens in real games at times. I was more bothered by how it was happening than the fact it was. I'll keep playing. I'm hoping to be able to just follow your thread and make adjustments. Multiple restarts every year has gotten beyond old.
u could try lowering CPU offensive consistency

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 12-14-2018, 10:56 PM   #533
Rookie

Quote:
When implementing the custom sliders did you start at Pro difficulty? I've found this makes a HUGE difference, but weirdly in reverse.

I had a slider set that started at Hall of Fame and the CPU/User sliders were all identical and the User actually had a distinct advantage (Both when I played and when I Simcast Live'd). When I lowered to All Star and set up the same set of customs sliders it was far more balanced.

Not sure what it all means and not 100% sure how it works, but it could be worth a shot making them fresh.
Old 12-14-2018, 10:57 PM   #534
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by synthetics7
When implementing the custom sliders did you start at Pro difficulty? I've found this makes a HUGE difference, but weirdly in reverse.

I had a slider set that started at Hall of Fame and the CPU/User sliders were all identical and the User actually had a distinct advantage (Both when I played and when I Simcast Live'd). When I lowered to All Star and set up the same set of customs sliders it was far more balanced.

Not sure what it all means and not 100% sure how it works, but it could be worth a shot making them fresh.
And this is with a sample of 12+ games each way, not 1 offs.
Old 12-15-2018, 01:21 AM   #535
Pro

Quote:
u could try lowering CPU offensive consistency

I'm gonna play a couple more games then decide. Is it better to lower offensive consistency or just CPU shooting?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-15-2018, 01:22 AM   #536
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by synthetics7

I did start at Pro.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »