Home

NBAonTNT CPUvsCPU Sliders

This is a discussion on NBAonTNT CPUvsCPU Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-31-2019, 06:37 PM   #137
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: NBAonTNT CPUvsCPU Sliders

That game I posted above was a fluke my team is steam rolling everyone even with morale and chemistry off, got a couple of 30+ point wins. ironically when i turned it back on I got my first loss. 27-1. I probably have the best starting lineup in the league but it's close, for example the team that beat me has tatum, kyrie, siakam. My teams just way too consistent. Have you ever messed with the offensive and defensive consistency sliders? I'm wondering what their effect on gameplay might be. Other then that I'm loving this set.

For anyone wondering its fantasy draft year 3 and my team is

Trae Young (86), Bazemore (77), Covington (79), Giannis (96), Deandre Jordan (85), Vanvleet (77), T Ross (79), Boban (76), Meyers Leonard (76), guy I drafted (70)

Sent from my SM-J336AZ using Tapatalk

Last edited by BleedGreen710; 01-31-2019 at 11:32 PM.
Old 02-01-2019, 05:27 PM   #138
Rookie

ChiefKeef300's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedGreen710
That game I posted above was a fluke my team is steam rolling everyone even with morale and chemistry off, got a couple of 30+ point wins. ironically when i turned it back on I got my first loss. 27-1. I probably have the best starting lineup in the league but it's close, for example the team that beat me has tatum, kyrie, siakam. My teams just way too consistent. Have you ever messed with the offensive and defensive consistency sliders? I'm wondering what their effect on gameplay might be. Other then that I'm loving this set.

For anyone wondering its fantasy draft year 3 and my team is

Trae Young (86), Bazemore (77), Covington (79), Giannis (96), Deandre Jordan (85), Vanvleet (77), T Ross (79), Boban (76), Meyers Leonard (76), guy I drafted (70)

Sent from my SM-J336AZ using Tapatalk
Gianns is a cheat code in 2k. I might experiment on turning team chemistry on and off every 5-10 games. As for the consistency sliders. I dont know if they have an effect on gameplay that much but you can mess around with it. I'm doing a Timberwolves my league and have been struggling to win games. All in all it might just be a case that your team is too good.
Old 02-02-2019, 03:02 PM   #139
Just started!

I see that scores in this thread are often in the 120 range with this slider set. However that never happens in my game, and I often have games where the final score is in the 80s for both teams. Also I see very few fouls called. I’m on PC with default rosters. Anyway I can fix this?
Old 02-03-2019, 11:04 PM   #140
Rookie

ChiefKeef300's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tms993
I see that scores in this thread are often in the 120 range with this slider set. However that never happens in my game, and I often have games where the final score is in the 80s for both teams. Also I see very few fouls called. I’m on PC with default rosters. Anyway I can fix this?
I dont know about that... do you have everything set exactly as the OP? 12 minute quarters?
Old 02-04-2019, 12:06 PM   #141
Just started!

Everything is set exactly as the OP post. I don’t know what’s wrong. No fouls are called. Guys who are A+ from 3 miss multiple wide open 3s in a row. It doesn’t make sense
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-04-2019, 12:33 PM   #142
Just started!

For example, right now I’m midway through the 3rd and the rockets have shot 4 free throws. The ROCKETS.
Old 02-04-2019, 09:07 PM   #143
Rookie

ChiefKeef300's Arena

As for scoring it doesn't seem to be a problem but it does seem like they toned down fouls a bit after the patch.
Old 02-05-2019, 01:56 PM   #144
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefKeef300
As for scoring it doesn't seem to be a problem but it does seem like they toned down fouls a bit after the patch.
I put 3pt shooting to 55 and turn Defensive awareness down to 0. This obviously had an effect but I only ran one game with it. Did nothing for the foul problem of course.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »