Home

NBAonTNT CPUvsCPU Sliders

This is a discussion on NBAonTNT CPUvsCPU Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-10-2019, 07:21 AM   #289
Rookie

ChiefKeef300's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBAonTNT CPUvsCPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedGreen710
Sounds interesting. Where can I find the sliders? I'm on mobile and can't find a thread for them.

Sent from my SM-J336AZ using Tapatalk
Its in the NBA 2K roster section. Under "Simworld Myleague Experience" thread. The sliders are in a google doc.
Old 05-16-2019, 03:41 AM   #290
Rookie

Man listen to me. Bro I tried those simworld sliders and YUCK the flow of the game was horrible yo.

Your sliders play way better Nd I mean that in the most humble way possible. With your sliders I feel like each players can maximize their full potentials.

I switched back to your tnt sliders
Old 06-27-2019, 11:56 PM   #291
Rookie

To me a good slider set are the ones that can have the 88-89 Pistons win. And also get any Spurs team to win, and throw in 97-98 Jazz too. Those 3 team consistently lose no matter what slider set you use. The 93 Nuggets are suppose to lose lol. Also man 2k definitely made Lakers dominate with any slider sets out there too(referring to current Lakers).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2019, 01:55 AM   #292
Rookie

Stole someone's slider set and uploaded as my own. Spurs win, Jazz win, Nuggets still lose and the Supersonics loss a lot but they played tough opponents so not quite sure if they are in that group of teams that lose all the time no matter what sliders. Hawks of 84-85 are like the 93 Nuggets, they should lose in a classic league. FYI these sliders set work for current as well. Gamertag RobotRoscoe
Old 07-29-2019, 12:12 AM   #293
Formerly known as Barnsey

Barncore's Arena

OVR: 1

Is it still worth having ACE off or did 2K fix the issue with teams running the same plays?
Old 07-29-2019, 12:20 AM   #294
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barncore
Is it still worth having ACE off or did 2K fix the issue with teams running the same plays?
Can you explain more about what exactly this issue is? Its not the first time I've heard about and I'm still not sure what I should be looking out for. I've had it set to ON for a while. What exactly does it cause the teams to do? I'll try it OFF and let you know if I notice a difference.

Sent from my SM-J336AZ using Tapatalk
Old 08-02-2019, 05:08 PM   #295
Rookie

thenamesfuller's Arena

So I had picked up 2K19 on the Nintendo Switch, I started a new Start Today league. I input these sliders only to CPU. (Uploaded it to file share as well) And right now I'm playing a Summer league game between the Clippers and Knicks. Knicks are the home team and they are killing the Clippers 81-48 going into the 4th quarter. Here's a picture of the stats.
I think it's only because it's Summer league....but man these aren't looking very good.IMG_20190802_160507.jpg

Sent from my cp3705AS using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2019, 09:51 PM   #296
Rookie

ChiefKeef300's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenamesfuller
So I had picked up 2K19 on the Nintendo Switch, I started a new Start Today league. I input these sliders only to CPU. (Uploaded it to file share as well) And right now I'm playing a Summer league game between the Clippers and Knicks. Knicks are the home team and they are killing the Clippers 81-48 going into the 4th quarter. Here's a picture of the stats.
I think it's only because it's Summer league....but man these aren't looking very good.Attachment 167226

Sent from my cp3705AS using Operation Sports mobile app
Made the sliders on console so the switch version might have different variables compared to it. Try going to regular season and see how it works out for you.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »