Home

Schnaidt1 vs Barnsey Myleague settings?

This is a discussion on Schnaidt1 vs Barnsey Myleague settings? within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-19-2019, 05:24 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 8
Schnaidt1 vs Barnsey Myleague settings?

Both get a lot of props, both are slightly different. What is the real difference between the two, and which do people recommend? Are they each tailored to different rosters and draft classes? Do they each provide a different experience when applied to the gameplay sliders?

I’m genuinely curious because they both look amazing and they both look very well thought out and and updated.

I’ve been using Schnaidts myleague settings but not the gameplay sliders (because I suck and the game is hard for me regardless), and I’ve been using the Rashidi roster set and the JB fictional draft classes (PS4) and a random 2019 draft file from the most downloaded section.

Just wanted to capture some thoughts here, although I understand that various comments within their respective threads cover a lot of these questions.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-20-2019, 10:00 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Schnaidt1 vs Barnsey Myleague settings?

Both did such a great job on sliders !

But I'm using and leaning towards "Schnaidt1" because he's taking the time to update it regularly ! I prefer to use something that is up-to-date especially with all the latest patch !
Old 03-20-2019, 04:36 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

Tried both for Expansion team and :

- Barnsey ..CPU protects veterans , unless is young starter level players, but leaves all B= and lower potential youngsters available, unless there is no choice.
When tried Trade Finder , CPU was offering me Andre Drummond for 2020 1st round pick

Schnaidt1 - protected most of the younger players and had available mostly veteran journeyman and backups (Stephenson) along with some youth players , when there was no real option. In trade Finder AI didn't offer anything mind boggling , and if anything didn't rate later years 1st rounders way to high.

I kept Schnaidt1's , as i think they are more realistic from those 2 aspects that i have checked.

Last edited by tariq071; 03-20-2019 at 05:18 PM.
Old 03-21-2019, 06:03 AM   #4
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by tariq071
Tried both for Expansion team and :

- Barnsey ..CPU protects veterans , unless is young starter level players, but leaves all B= and lower potential youngsters available, unless there is no choice.
When tried Trade Finder , CPU was offering me Andre Drummond for 2020 1st round pick

Schnaidt1 - protected most of the younger players and had available mostly veteran journeyman and backups (Stephenson) along with some youth players , when there was no real option. In trade Finder AI didn't offer anything mind boggling , and if anything didn't rate later years 1st rounders way to high.

I kept Schnaidt1's , as i think they are more realistic from those 2 aspects that i have checked.

That’s a good write up. Thanks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »