Home

(NEW) NextLevel Sliders

This is a discussion on (NEW) NextLevel Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-22-2020, 09:00 PM   #25
Rookie

eich6bc's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: (NEW) NextLevel Sliders

I just started an Online MyLeague with 2 of my friends using your sliders and roster. I gave them a test run yesterday and I like what I saw. Question, what control settings do u use for Help defense assist strength and box out assist ?thanks for the combo roster sliders bro not too many rosters are being released for xbox one like they used to.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2020, 06:35 PM   #26
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by eich6bc
I just started an Online MyLeague with 2 of my friends using your sliders and roster. I gave them a test run yesterday and I like what I saw. Question, what control settings do u use for Help defense assist strength and box out assist ?thanks for the combo roster sliders bro not too many rosters are being released for xbox one like they used to.
I posted a reply to your comment on my roster thread. I would just stick with whatever you're already using for those things.

Isn't it pretty neat how the scores of games reflect what they do these days - well for me at least with 10 minute quarters and 60 game speed...
Old 06-29-2020, 08:28 PM   #27
Rookie

eich6bc's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by zten11
I posted a reply to your comment on my roster thread. I would just stick with whatever you're already using for those things.

Isn't it pretty neat how the scores of games reflect what they do these days - well for me at least with 10 minute quarters and 60 game speed...

I play 12 min qt or sim some of the games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Old 08-04-2020, 08:14 AM   #28
MVP

OVR: 8

How's everyone liking these?

Personally I'm still inconsistent and go on big cold streaks. I think 2K20 vs the CPU is just hard in general (for me at least).

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »