Home

Early Copies Provide Next-Gen NBA 2K14 Details On The Park, PS4 Exclusive and More

This is a discussion on Early Copies Provide Next-Gen NBA 2K14 Details On The Park, PS4 Exclusive and More within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-08-2013, 01:19 AM   #65
Rookie

Cedrik's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Early Copies Provide Next-Gen NBA 2K14 Details On The Park, PS4 Exclusive and Mor

Quote:
Originally Posted by LD2k
OMG! guiz. I sawr it 2dy!!!!111111

#OMG #OMG #OMG

Seriously though, we're so close. Next-gen is truly something special. Upward and onward, OS.
Your point?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-08-2013, 02:10 AM   #66
Rookie

Coolade's Arena

OVR: 0
Old 11-08-2013, 02:16 AM   #67
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: Early Copies Provide Next-Gen NBA 2K14 Details On The Park, PS4 Exclusive and Mor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolade
sick, I wish they had breakaway rims in nba2k
Old 11-08-2013, 02:17 AM   #68
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrprice33
The games have to be installed to the hard drive and will NOT be automatically deleted once you're done playing.

You can, however, delete the game data from the hard drive whenever you want. It will have to be reinstalled though.

And not every game will start instantly while you install, though nobody knows how long you'll have to wait or if NBA 2K is one of those that does not start instantly.
Similar to how it is now on the ps3. I'm pretty sure all that HDD space is for the stop and resume feature.
Old 11-08-2013, 02:22 AM   #69
Banned

OVR: 7

I'm so lost on this Hard drive issue.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Old 11-08-2013, 02:25 AM   #70
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealHST
I'm so lost on this Hard drive issue.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
It won't automatically delete. you need 50gb to install the game. So get a bigger hdd if you intend to have allot of games and keep them. you could also delete game data. Game data is just the install, not the save. Its similar to ps3 now if you have one.

If you are getting an bigger hdd, I recommend SSD. they run cooler and won't raise the temp of the ps4 especially with all the writing 50gb will be doing to a console. However, they are pricey, so a standard one isn't so bad
Old 11-08-2013, 02:38 AM   #71
Banned

I wish you already had the PS4 so you could show us some gameplay. .
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-08-2013, 02:41 AM   #72
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by yungflo
It won't automatically delete. you need 50gb to install the game. So get a bigger hdd if you intend to have allot of games and keep them. you could also delete game data. Game data is just the install, not the save. Its similar to ps3 now if you have one.

If you are getting an bigger hdd, I recommend SSD. they run cooler and won't raise the temp of the ps4 especially with all the writing 50gb will be doing to a console. However, they are pricey, so a standard one isn't so bad
Getting a xbone... in probably screwed lol. I will have to look into this but I'm not sure if xbone accepts external hds

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »