Home

Next Gen PS4 Default Roster Accessories Glitch

This is a discussion on Next Gen PS4 Default Roster Accessories Glitch within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-20-2013, 08:52 PM   #1
Rookie

Terrabad's Arena

OVR: 0
Next Gen PS4 Default Roster Accessories Glitch

Has anyone else noticed that the default roster on NBA2k14 on PS4 has players wearing the wrong accessories? For example, Lebron isn't wearing any of his normal gear. He no longer has his padded arm sleeve. He also should be wearing knee sleeves because he has been just about every game this year.

I know this is knit picking but I find it to be a very easy fix. I wouldn't be that worried about it if I could use my created roster in MYGM, MyCareer, ETC.

Also I noticed in the next gen version if me and a buddy want to build a team in MYGM (Previously The Association) we can't play on the same team, or even play on separate teams in this game mode. Why did they get rid of this feature? We loved creating our dream team and then playing together once the team was built to our liking.

I just downloaded Patch 3 and I didn't see that they listed it in the patch noted. I haven't had a chance to see if they fixed it on my own.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »