Home

Can not even load up Mycareer

This is a discussion on Can not even load up Mycareer within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-01-2014, 01:07 PM   #25
MVP

BaselineBakes's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Can not even load up Mycareer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR OSUBuckNut
Tried it and my upgrades like the arm sleeves and compression shorts are not even there for me to un equip totally blank boxes where the clothes are supposed to be. When I go into my champs store everything is blank can't see any clothes at all. I uninstalled and reinstalled and even did factory reset and that didn't work either. I'm starting to think I'll never get my career back on this account. I had to start a new xbox live account to even play this game which I shouldn't have had to do but I've tried everything I've seen on these forums

Did you try doing the other steps without taking the stuff off? I'm not sure if that's a necessary step. I went back into my guy and saw the same stuff you did, no equipment in the boxes but I decided that I've tested my luck enough today and I was happy to get my guys rating back and progress so I stopped there and turned it off. Hopefully the champs store restores itself at a later time. To me that's a server issue and not a corrupted file one. I'm thankful to find out it wasn't a corrupted file. At least I think. Good luck man.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-01-2014, 01:24 PM   #26
Rookie

MR OSUBuckNut's Arena

OVR: 0

Yea you're probably correct on the server issue. Yea I tried changing my name and my appearance also. It's funny cause on my new account the champs store works fine everything is there for me to use and purchase. I really hope they do something soon cause on my account that's messed up I have 3 my careers and almost 40,000 vc saved and I can't use it
Old 01-01-2014, 01:25 PM   #27
Pro

Yes happening to me now. Was just about to create a thread.

I saved my game at half time yesterday because I had a party to goto and was having an amazing game. Now when I try to load My Career it loads as normal until the game would continue "says My Career starring blah blah" then kicks me to the home screen.
Old 01-01-2014, 05:33 PM   #28
Rookie

Syco_G's Arena

Happened to me again just finished the rookie showcase got drafted 4th and it happed again. I will get my money back for this game even if I have to call Microsoft everyday.
Old 01-06-2014, 06:17 AM   #29
Just started!

I have got same problem
Old 01-06-2014, 01:26 PM   #30
Rookie

Semipro91's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syco_G
Happened to me again just finished the rookie showcase got drafted 4th and it happed again. I will get my money back for this game even if I have to call Microsoft everyday.
It is impossible to get drafted 4th. The best you can be drafted is 5th.
Old 01-06-2014, 02:05 PM   #31
Pro

Been happening to me for over a week now on my 95 overall.

After submitting unanswered tickets I finally filed a BBB complaint. I see all of them get resolved so I'm hoping it will push a response soon.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-06-2014, 02:48 PM   #32
OOO
Rookie

OOO's Arena

Been over a week and still no fix. Submitted a request to 2ksupport over a week ago and still no answer. Ronnie continues to ignored it on twitter. Horrible.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »