Home

For those still having Playbook Problems

This is a discussion on For those still having Playbook Problems within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-01-2014, 08:08 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
For those still having Playbook Problems

For those who are still having problems editing rosters (unable to edit rotations, set playbooks, assign plays, etc.) I think I may have found a workaround. I'm not sure how this applies to online. That I know, this works for quick games on PS4.

-------
STEP BY STEP
-Go to "ROSTER CREATOR"
-Go to "CREATE ROSTER"
-Click on one of the created rosters (any, let it load, it took a while for me)
-In that menu, you should see all of the roster editing options
-Back out of that menu having made the changes that you want, and click on "Create and Upload Roster" so that your changes will save (name it whatever you want)
-You can use those settings in a quick game by pressing "triangle" (PS4), and then selecting your roster (which for me is the last one on the list)

Now, any time you want to make changes, there should be an "EDIT ROSTER" option under "ROSTER CREATOR". Go there, and click on your upload and make the changes you want to make there. Any changes that you make from that menu should apply any time you play a quick game using your updated roster. Just be sure that before you start a game, you choose the roster that you uploaded.

Whenever you back out of "EDIT ROSTER" having made the changes that you want, click on "Create and Upload Roster" so that your changes will save.

Last edited by BuGzBuNNy; 01-01-2014 at 10:51 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-01-2014, 06:52 PM   #2
Rookie

kevmasood's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: For those still having Playbook Problems

This was a problem at 1st., will do the set up, upload it, play the game , and your playbook will be missing, be like WTF, cuz of the settings was not able to save, this was a bad ideal to connect rosters to servers. But after #PATCH 3, it seems this set up is much easier now, i see my playbook everytime now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »