Home

NEW FILE BUG

This is a discussion on NEW FILE BUG within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-03-2014, 05:45 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
NEW FILE BUG

So, after my main 95 overall PG won't load I had no issues creating new careers and so I used that to try new things.

This was until now. Now, after filling up all the slots I deleted one and created a new my career. It started fine until showcase. It will crash to the main 2K screen and if I look at the files one of the ones I deleted is suddenly there. Now no matter what I do, because I had save slots full, upon starting rookie showcase it will bring back a save file and I can't start that my career. I can, however, play one of the old saves.

I tried clearing the cache, all that and nothing.

Anyone experience this and hear back from 2k or discovered a fix?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-03-2014, 07:13 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: NEW FILE BUG

Lol this game is probably the most bug riddled game I have ever had the pleasure of playing. It just keeps on giving.
Old 01-04-2014, 01:42 AM   #3
Pro

Re: NEW FILE BUG

Yeah, and now if I even try playing one of the restored saves, it let's me earn the VC for the game, saves the VC, crashes me to the main 2k screen and if I enter the save file again I am back on the plane like the game never happened.

I've been forced to create a second XB1 profile just to play with a new My Career out of boredom.

To top it off, 2K answered my ticket today with a link to XB1 troubleshooting from a Microsoft website like it's the console's fault and not the games. Then asked me questions I already answered in the explanation of my problem in the original ticket.

Now I get to wait a few more days just so they can say something that will make me wait longer I'm sure. I don't understand why I just can't speak to a person to walk me through a solution.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »