Home

Show my Blazers some respect

This is a discussion on Show my Blazers some respect within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-12-2014, 03:11 PM   #9
Rookie

malowry's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Show my Blazers some respect

You could make this kind of thread about every team. In my (homer) opinion, Reggie Jackson and Nick Collison for OKC are underrated. Jrue Holiday is ridiculously overrated IMO at an 88. But it doesn't matter. If you use them correctly, any 60-70-rated player can play like LeBron or KD.
Old 01-12-2014, 03:39 PM   #10
MVP

KyotoCarl's Arena

OVR: 26

Woah, Blazer's didn't have Pippen in 97-98. He was still on the Bulls that season. He then played a year or two with the Rockets. Then he went do the Blazers.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

My thoughts on how replays should be handled:
http://www.operationsports.com/Kyoto...plays-replays/
Old 01-12-2014, 03:56 PM   #11
All Star

Mintsa's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyotoCarl
Woah, Blazer's didn't have Pippen in 97-98. He was still on the Bulls that season. He then played a year or two with the Rockets. Then he went do the Blazers.

Lol, that's the first thing that popped into my mind as well...lol.

Don't think bonzi wells played then either??? That might of been sheeds first season in Portland.

Anyways....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2014, 04:01 PM   #12
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyotoCarl

Yep real fan here..
Old 01-12-2014, 06:50 PM   #13
Nogueira connoisseur

Find_the_Door's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by redicufide
Ive been a Blazers fan since 97-98 when we had Sheed, Bonzi and Pippen and my Blazers are the only team I use when I play even last year when we sucked. My point is this, when will 2k show my team some respect??? We have the number 1 scoring team in the nba yet 2k has my team as number 4. Also since my team is the 2nd and 3rd best team inthe West and top 5 in the whole nba show my players respect also. This is just imo but this is what I think my Blazers ratings should but....Like I said this is just imo but Lillard 91.....Matthews 87......Batum 89 Aldrige 95 and Lopez 76-81......Show them respect!!!!!!

Liked because I feel the Blazers are underrated, but not that underrated lol.
Old 01-12-2014, 10:54 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 0

Blazers suck. I couldn't have got traded fast enough.
Old 01-13-2014, 02:57 AM   #15
Banned

This thread is the main reason 2k is some hot trash now. Overall ratings never means anything and it never will. Its basically just a number for ranking the players overall in the game and by position. If u know a persons jumper and they can shoot the 3 and drive i can put up at least 25 with them and they can be a 70. Post players are a lil different for the fact that the post game imo in 2k has always been their weak point. Basically its back to basket,back down, up and under. Rinse and repeat...and thats with any big man. Id like to see a more fluid post game
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-13-2014, 03:27 AM   #16
Rookie

Slooty2k's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by miggyme1
This thread is the main reason 2k is some hot trash now. Overall ratings never means anything and it never will. Its basically just a number for ranking the players overall in the game and by position. If u know a persons jumper and they can shoot the 3 and drive i can put up at least 25 with them and they can be a 70. Post players are a lil different for the fact that the post game imo in 2k has always been their weak point. Basically its back to basket,back down, up and under. Rinse and repeat...and thats with any big man. Id like to see a more fluid post game
The post move is their weak point? Are you serious man? You know how much stuff is available for you to do in the post? You really need to learn and master the whole arsenal of post moves. If you're only doing back downs and up and unders then thats your fault for only using those moves. You can do shimmy shots, post fades, hooks, post drives to the key, baseline drives, drop steps, shimmy fakes, drive fakes, stepback jumpers, dream shakes and other post combos. You just need to learn the moves and learn how to link them together effectively. Of course playing in the post is one dimensional if all youre doing is backing down and up and unders.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »