Home

Give Lance Stephenson Flashy Passer!

This is a discussion on Give Lance Stephenson Flashy Passer! within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-19-2014, 03:59 PM   #25
Rookie

Finess's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Give Lance Stephenson Flashy Passer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorhay53
Isn't this something you can edit into the roster if you want?

Now, if you did that, you'd have to download the roster when you want to use it, but still....
Obviously but see, I play mostly "online" can't edit those rosters now can you.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2014, 04:36 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 8

This is very low on the priority list when guys like JR Smith are rated like superstars whilst young emerging players like Henson, Antentokounpo and Plumlee are rated like benchwarmers. That's the real issue that needs to be fixed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-19-2014, 11:11 PM   #27
Rookie

Finess's Arena

OVR: 1

We all get 2k is slow at ratings/etc, I'm just talking about Lance here. All of what you said and this thread is low priority compared to the server issues and me losing my MyPlayer. As I reiterate, this "was" a Lance thread it can die though since discussions turn to other things not in thread title.
Old 01-20-2014, 04:33 PM   #28
MVP

Kaanyr Vhok's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by JA Money14
Right. I apologise about my comment. I was under the assumption you were like many other users that though there teams players should be all 95. I am an NBA nut, and to answer the original topic..
No. I don't think he should get flashy passer. It isn't based on career things, just that every one can throw flashy passes even without using the right stick. I don't think his play (which has been awesome recently) warrants that. He throws them as much as other guys do that also don't deserve the skill
Then who deserves it? If Fancy Passer is only for Magic Johnson and Ricky Rubio where is the cut off? Stephenson is a willing and quality passer with a flare for it. 5 assist for an off guard is strong.
Old 01-20-2014, 05:47 PM   #29
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaanyr Vhok
Then who deserves it? If Fancy Passer is only for Magic Johnson and Ricky Rubio where is the cut off? Stephenson is a willing and quality passer with a flare for it. 5 assist for an off guard is strong.
His middle ground for me. There are very few known for their flashy passing skills. So there shouldn't be a bunch of guys with the skill. It should only be granted when it's a unanimous choice. I wouldn't be outraged if he had it but I wouldn't give it too him.
Old 01-20-2014, 06:43 PM   #30
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

OVR: 18

Does the flashy passer skill increase attributes? Because I don't know about his skill per se, but Lance Stephenson has been throwing super flashy dimes all year. I've probably seen more outlandishly flashy passes from Lance this year than I have of anyone else. Maybe he just needs an overall improved signature style to account for all of his wild antics - flashy passes, celebrating, etc.
Old 01-20-2014, 10:27 PM   #31
MVP

Phreezy P's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDusen04
Does the flashy passer skill increase attributes? Because I don't know about his skill per se, but Lance Stephenson has been throwing super flashy dimes all year. I've probably seen more outlandishly flashy passes from Lance this year than I have of anyone else. Maybe he just needs an overall improved signature style to account for all of his wild antics - flashy passes, celebrating, etc.
Flashy Pass just makes pretty much all decent Flashy Pass attempts connect. The Swagger Personality Badge is for everything else you listed.

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-21-2014, 08:49 AM   #32
Rookie

2KGAWDD's Arena

OVR: 0

Lance throws jus as many flashy passes as any other above average guard. Him getting flashy passer is hardly a priority imo

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »