Home

NBA 2k15 to use FACEWARE

This is a discussion on NBA 2k15 to use FACEWARE within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-10-2014, 02:27 PM   #33
Rookie

swaggedout's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: NBA 2k15 to use FACEWARE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
I find it funny is how people are overreacting to the news (if you can even call it that) of graphics being the main focus for the dev team. Must be that time of year already....
Who said that the graphics was the main focus for the development team. I thought the guy was just speaking about the potential for the game to look better. Their tech has nothing to do with gameplay, just facial animations. Wait for 2k to speak on gameplay.
Old 05-10-2014, 03:03 PM   #34
Greatness Personified

J_Posse's Arena

OVR: 23

Surprised no one mentioned how terrible Deron Williams and Jameer Nelson look in-game. They definitely need to start implementing more body types and even some unique one's (i.e. Dwight Howard, DeJuan Blair and Glenn Davis).

Official OS Bills Backers Club Member
Old 05-10-2014, 07:21 PM   #35
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by swaggedout
Who said that the graphics was the main focus for the development team. I thought the guy was just speaking about the potential for the game to look better. Their tech has nothing to do with gameplay, just facial animations. Wait for 2k to speak on gameplay.
eh...did you read the first few posts? Any mention of graphic news people freak out and say gameplay needs fixing blah blah blah......same ol' **** different year....I guarantee that once the first pic shows up gameplay will be brought up....

Last edited by Goffs; 05-10-2014 at 07:24 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-10-2014, 08:01 PM   #36
All Star

King_B_Mack's Arena

I will never understand how people can't grasp the concept that development of a video game is broken up into teams. Not everyone works on the same thing. Dudes act like there's 15 guys working on the game and work on each aspect at a time or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 05-12-2014, 12:16 AM   #37
Rookie

Ward13's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmac1991

Says that NBA 2k15 will be a "major leap in gaming" and to "Be Excited"

thoughts?

Same song, keep on singing 2k because nobody's buying your charades any longer. We as loyal, paying customers work entirely too hard for our coin just for you to rob us blind the way you've done for the past 3 years. It's time we take a stand and demand quality, to hell with your janky marketing ploys, I for one have purchased the same piss poor game for the last time, the jig is up 2k!

Old 05-12-2014, 12:22 AM   #38
Rookie

Ward13's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_B_Mack
I will never understand how people can't grasp the concept that development of a video game is broken up into teams. Not everyone works on the same thing. Dudes act like there's 15 guys working on the game and work on each aspect at a time or something.

That's no excuse! As a TEAM they should be working towards a common GOAL/STANDARD. They should have frequent communication with each division and display what was worked on for that duration with EVERYONE that's working on the game in attendance. This company will not get my compassion nor sympathy because they work on the game in clusters, these ppl are taking our money and deliberately throwing it in our faces.... Who's side are you on here?

Old 05-12-2014, 01:55 PM   #39
All Star

King_B_Mack's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ward13
That's no excuse! As a TEAM they should be working towards a common GOAL/STANDARD. They should have frequent communication with each division and display what was worked on for that duration with EVERYONE that's working on the game in attendance. This company will not get my compassion nor sympathy because they work on the game in clusters, these ppl are taking our money and deliberately throwing it in our faces.... Who's side are you on here?

Old 05-12-2014, 02:27 PM   #40
MVP

El_Poopador's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_B_Mack

I don't think that people think the entire company works on every aspect, but visuals are mostly what is advertised. And from a gameplay perspective, we haven't seen much change in the last few years. Even from the PS3/Xbox 360 to the PS4/XB1, the gameplay didn't really change. The problem with that is that we are still seeing the same issues in the game that were in 2k9.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »