Home

PETITION: Transfer VC from 2K14 to 2K15

This is a discussion on PETITION: Transfer VC from 2K14 to 2K15 within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Do you agree with this petition?
Yes 40 76.92%
No 12 23.08%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-25-2014, 04:57 PM   #17
Pro

jaateloauto's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: PETITION: Transfer VC from 2K14 to 2K15

How about just make VC less relevant? Remove it from everywhere except MyTeam and MyCareer. All transferring it would do is increase the prices and lower the rewards yet again.
Old 05-25-2014, 05:29 PM   #18
Banned

steelers99_58_36's Arena

OVR: 2

All I want is to play the game that I bought with my $60. I bought your garbage game 2K now let me play it!
Old 05-25-2014, 07:09 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 0

People hate VC for no reason. Theres a system like this in nearly every game. Instead of complaining and being cynics i wish more people could be more optimistic. Like the OP said if you actually play then theres more than enough to be made where you wont have to pay for it. The accessories in MyCareer however are egregiously priced. I can also understand if you dont have to play a lot. But then you wouldn't be able to really enjoy it anyway VC or no VC
Old 05-27-2014, 07:35 AM   #20
MVP

El_Poopador's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by reptilexcq
Please don't...pls devote all your resources to improving the gameplay. 2K...you KNOW NBA2k14 was AN INCOMPLETE product and yet you release it anyway. And i know why...it's because you guys have no time or running out of time. Ever wonder why games are being delayed? Ever wonder why games such as Drive Club and Watch Dogs are being delayed? Because developers realize they aren't going to release a bad product...product they KNOW that don't live up to their expectation. That's why they are willing to delay and give the consumers the product they envisioned in the beginning. Judging by the many flaws in 2k14 ....2K's annual release of the game will not be enough to rid of the game's shortcomings if they don't develop more resources. Ever wonder why EA just came out and said EA's UFC won't be an annual release thing as well? Yep, you guess it....they said a single year won't be enough time to improve the game. So there you have it...a lesson for 2K developers. Don't release the game when it still have too many flaws.
The contract with the NBA requires an annual release, I believe. Otherwise they lose a ton of money.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »