Home

Atl Hawks team scheme (Angle 4 CNR Short)

This is a discussion on Atl Hawks team scheme (Angle 4 CNR Short) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-26-2014, 02:41 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Atl Hawks team scheme (Angle 4 CNR Short)

If you want to use an avg team to beat an elite team I have a scheme that will frustrate your opp. I will be going over the lineups and a play to do that.

Angle 4 Cnr Short - Teague/Schroder 1st page 1st play.
The Hawks have 3 bigs that could shoot the 3, (Millsap, Antic and Scott) we need those guys to spread the floor, the play will have everyone spreaded out for a 2 man pick and roll game, you will need to make quick decision after the pick and roll, if noone leave their man, go ahead and drive and see if the PF defender will help on the drive, if so, Millsap will be open for a mid range, you have 3pt shooters waiting for the ball if someone else leaves their man. Millsap is a good finisher with his 80 SIT rating, Teague is a good finisher too (Antic is a deadly 3/mid range shooter)

Spacing sucks in this game so you have to make super quick decision

The 2nd unit will have similar personal with the 1st team, just make one adjustment, put Scott at the C and Brand at the PF. Scott is a underrated 3pt shooter, I make 3 in a roll with him every game, very easy release.

Sometimes Brand will sit in the corner would Scott will be the pick and roll man, run the play anyways the SF defender will help everytime Brand sits in the corner for some reason, drive and kick it to the SF or SG.

It will take some time labbbing this play, you will learn what and when to do in situation, how the defense rotates and etc.

Im on a 10 game winning streak with them and its against very good players that uses Thunder and Heat.

Another team you can use this scheme are the Twolves with Love spacing the floor.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-27-2014, 11:49 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Atl Hawks team scheme (Angle 4 CNR Short)

Great play homie. I put in the video format or will have it in video format rather and made sure you got the credit. I already ran this play but you inspired me to put it in a video especially when no one replied to your thread. Maybe I can add to your arsenal. Stay sim homie. Heres the link http://youtu.be/9ij75hN_fMQ
Old 05-28-2014, 12:15 PM   #3
Rookie

Thanks alot bro, I was watching the Hawks play the Pacers in the playoffs and they were running a similar play so i hopped on to find a play to counter part with like in real life..lol, I have a turbo trick method to show you, I will show you how to make this play even deadlier, This will get the PG (Teague use his speed to get to the rim) ... I will message you
Old 05-28-2014, 08:41 PM   #4
Text Battle Rec: 36-4

JerzeyReign's Arena

OVR: 43

ICE the PnR .... live with the shot from the big
Old 05-30-2014, 04:56 AM   #5
MVP

OVR: 3

Slightly off topic. I noticed a couple of members in the thread have twitch channels. Looking for channels to follow. Any suggestions?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-31-2014, 09:33 PM   #6
Text Battle Rec: 36-4

JerzeyReign's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by bo_jax2000
Slightly off topic. I noticed a couple of members in the thread have twitch channels. Looking for channels to follow. Any suggestions?
If you have a Twitter, search the hashtag 'SimNation' ... whoever is using that hashtag is good people. Most of the SimNation will put you in contact with others by liking their YT videos or RT their live feeds which you'll see on your timeline.
Old 06-01-2014, 12:30 PM   #7
Mkg
Banned

You took that post from another site word for word. Damn.
Old 06-04-2014, 03:02 PM   #8
Rookie

Im dj effectz from hoopsgaming..lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »