Home

Scott O'Gallagher Leaves NBA Live Team to Join NBA 2K Team as Gameplay Producer

This is a discussion on Scott O'Gallagher Leaves NBA Live Team to Join NBA 2K Team as Gameplay Producer within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-09-2014, 11:56 AM   #9
Rookie

kevmasood's Arena

OVR: 2
Beautiful, we got another SIM HEAD at 2k, and he knows basketball, period, all aspects of the GAME
Old 08-09-2014, 12:00 PM   #10
NBA 2K AI Software Engineer

OVR: 13
Re: Scott O'Gallagher Leaves NBA Live Team to Join NBA 2K Team as Gameplay Producer

You won't have to wait until 2K16. He has already helped me immensely with features I've worked on. His basketball knowledge, understanding of how basketball video games work and willingness to help have been invaluable. And I can't speak for others, but I'm pretty sure his contributions are all over the game considering how hard I've watched him work with everyone here since the first day.

He has an amazing passion for the game, he's driven and he never says no when you want to throw an idea against him and discuss it for hours, nor does he shy away from bringing up and working with us on all the ideas he has.

An incredible addition to the team.
Novato, CA, USA
Old 08-09-2014, 12:13 PM   #11
All Star

turty11's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Scott O'Gallagher Leaves NBA Live Team to Join NBA 2K Team as Gameplay Producer

yea i saw your tweets leftos, im already excited for 2k15 but having him around for even another year makes me furthermore excited for 2k15..

im counting down them 14 months already....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2014, 12:18 PM   #12
Pro

bxphenom7's Arena

OVR: 9
A guy that worked on NBA Live gameplay? No thanks. It's not necessarily a negative, it's not like this guy will just implement everything in Live obviously, but I don't see a positive really.
Old 08-09-2014, 12:19 PM   #13
Banned

OVR: 0
Just a Traitor really. Throwing your team that was trying to make a come back
Under the bus.. I hope nba live 15 does improve greatly. just tired of 2k and guys
That or quick to just ships jus because there classified has underdogs but what do I
Know.. That's just my opinion on that.
Old 08-09-2014, 12:20 PM   #14
Rookie

jr2424's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leftos
You won't have to wait until 2K16. He has already helped me immensely with features I've worked on. His basketball knowledge, understanding of how basketball video games work and willingness to help have been invaluable. And I can't speak for others, but I'm pretty sure his contributions are all over the game considering how hard I've watched him work with everyone here since the first day.

He has an amazing passion for the game, he's driven and he never says no when you want to throw an idea against him and discuss it for hours, nor does he shy away from bringing up and working with us on all the ideas he has.

Thanks Leftos. Good to know his contributions are being felt immediately. Will only add to the anticipation many of us have for this year's title. Can't wait to see the additional improvements.

Ken Griffey Jr.
Old 08-09-2014, 12:33 PM   #15
MVP

Gramps91's Arena

OVR: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leftos

Wow, sounds great, I was thinking about switching over to live but with MyLeague and all the great news coming out for 2k, it looks as if they've kept me on board.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2014, 12:50 PM   #16
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by bxphenom7
A guy that worked on NBA Live gameplay? No thanks. It's not necessarily a negative, it's not like this guy will just implement everything in Live obviously, but I don't see a positive really.
So, just like your post then?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »