Home

NBA 2K15 Gameplay Video - Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Oklahoma City Thunder

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Gameplay Video - Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Oklahoma City Thunder within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-16-2014, 05:21 PM   #361
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: NBA 2K15 Gameplay Video - Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Oklahoma City Thunder

How about this

since you can't make a post without coming off very immature with the name calling and poster bashing were going to help you Today
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2014, 07:20 PM   #362
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
How about this

since you can't make a post without coming off very immature with the name calling and poster bashing were going to help you Today
So you collectively basically called me foolish and i quote" got tore a new backside", but can't take a little ammunition fired back. I simply said my opinion. Then got mobbed by an army of 2k fanatics. I even went more in depth to the things i spoke about. But no matter how to put it, it just wasnt a good enough reason to have MY own opinion (because it was contrary to popular belief). You ganged up on me and it pissed you off even more, because i didn't fold like a b**** (as you expected) .The real problem, is that you can't accept anyones input who isn't worshipping the ground 2k developers walk on. Funny how none of you could intellectually dispute anything i said. Instead you result to ignorant assumptions and flawed/false argumentative counters. One thing i do agree about, is that i shouldn't throw hell, fire, and brimstone at the developers. Im fairly new to OS threads and (i forgot) have to keep in mind that the actual developers sometimes read these forums.
Old 09-16-2014, 09:20 PM   #363
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSheep2910
Player and court dimensions:

Man are you serious? How delusional are you?
Good lord. It's like you didn't read ANY of my post. You call me delusional and lump me in as a "fanboy". Nowhere in my post do I offer any "blind" praise outside of the use of the word "great franchise". Which, if you were to judge it by any tangible metric, it is considered the best basketball franchise. Period. Look at sales. Look at metacritic. Look at it's infusion in the modern gaming culture. This isn't made up. Based on ANY measure, you can't possible believe that the term "great franchise" isn't appropriate. When was the last time an NBA game outsold Madden?

But forget all of that: You don't directly address ANY of the points that I make in that post with any reasonable response. So why continue this any further?

PS: Every patient in an asylum is convinced that everyone in the world is crazy.

Last edited by Boilerbuzz; 09-16-2014 at 09:25 PM.
Old 09-17-2014, 09:45 AM   #364
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4

Is player proportion and floor spacing really an issue from those vids? If it's an issue I'm not seeing it but maybe if the courts were a bit bigger that might make it more enjoyable. I do think that 2k11 courts were bigger or the players were a tad smaller but it might just be my eyes playing tricks on me. Safe to say 2k11 might have been different from that stabdpoint?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »