Home

New NBA 2K15 Podcast Features Leftos, Over Two Hours of New MyGM and MyLEAGUE Info

This is a discussion on New NBA 2K15 Podcast Features Leftos, Over Two Hours of New MyGM and MyLEAGUE Info within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-25-2014, 03:16 PM   #185
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: New NBA 2K15 Podcast Features Leftos, Over Two Hours of New MyGM and MyLEAGUE Inf

It may not be ideal, but I'd say a nice quick fix for the 6th man issue is to just make a badge for it...something along the lines of if the player isnt a certain overall rating higher than the next best at his position hes automatically a high usage 6th man in cpu made rotations.

Player A is rated a 79 overall and has the 6th man badge

Player B is a 76 and does not

So when CPUs make their lineups player B will start with player A getting heavy minutes off the bench...

but if its a large disparity, say 85 vs 76, the guy with the badge will be more likely to start

I obviously dont know what all goes into CPU teams rotation building this year like whether they take individual skills into consideration of just overall, but this would be a simple easy way to get those players on the bench in their proper role.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2014, 07:47 PM   #186
MVP

dpower15's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: New NBA 2K15 Podcast Features Leftos, Over Two Hours of New MyGM and MyLEAGUE Inf

Quote:
Originally Posted by freekbird
It may not be ideal, but I'd say a nice quick fix for the 6th man issue is to just make a badge for it...something along the lines of if the player isnt a certain overall rating higher than the next best at his position hes automatically a high usage 6th man in cpu made rotations.

Player A is rated a 79 overall and has the 6th man badge

Player B is a 76 and does not

So when CPUs make their lineups player B will start with player A getting heavy minutes off the bench...

but if its a large disparity, say 85 vs 76, the guy with the badge will be more likely to start

I obviously dont know what all goes into CPU teams rotation building this year like whether they take individual skills into consideration of just overall, but this would be a simple easy way to get those players on the bench in their proper role.

I'm hopeful that the coach bench usage sliders will be able to impact this atleast to some extent.

I'm still hoping we can get word on if headbands are editable and if their colors can be changed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »