Home

2k15 - MyGM Player Editing Abilities

This is a discussion on 2k15 - MyGM Player Editing Abilities within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-18-2014, 06:23 PM   #1
MVP

dpower15's Arena

OVR: 2
2k15 - MyGM Player Editing Abilities

Hi All,

I can't seem to find an answer on this anywhere, so hopefully the wonderful world of OS will be able to shed some light on it. In MyGM mode for 2k15 (next gen) will we be able to edit players on non-user controlled teams as we could in last gen versions of the game?

If so, what all can we edit - will it just be numbers and accessories, or will we have full access to edit ratings, contracts, height, wingspan and so on within MyGM for both user and non-user teams? I have heard 30 team control is back so I suppose if we can't edit non0user players that is always an option.

Also, are we able to edit players in draft classes after they have been loaded into MyGM? For example, in previous gen you could download a custom draft class and then edit it within Franchise Mode (now MyGM) all the way up to the draft. I liked this alot since it gave me the ability to update the prospects within my ongoing MyGM/Franchise as real life events happened and draft projections changed (or if certain underclassmen did or did not declare for draft).

Thanks in advance for all the help!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2014, 06:26 PM   #2
Rookie

swaggedout's Arena

Re: 2k15 - MyGM Player Editing Abilities

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpower15
Hi All,

I can't seem to find an answer on this anywhere, so hopefully the wonderful world of OS will be able to shed some light on it. In MyGM mode for 2k15 (next gen) will we be able to edit players on non-user controlled teams as we could in last gen versions of the game?

If so, what all can we edit - will it just be numbers and accessories, or will we have full access to edit ratings, contracts, height, wingspan and so on within MyGM for both user and non-user teams? I have heard 30 team control is back so I suppose if we can't edit non0user players that is always an option.

Also, are we able to edit players in draft classes after they have been loaded into MyGM? For example, in previous gen you could download a custom draft class and then edit it within Franchise Mode (now MyGM) all the way up to the draft. I liked this alot since it gave me the ability to update the prospects within my ongoing MyGM/Franchise as real life events happened and draft projections changed (or if certain underclassmen did or did not declare for draft).

Thanks in advance for all the help!

You can edit anything you want in my league, not my gm. It's two different modes.
Old 09-18-2014, 06:57 PM   #3
MVP

dpower15's Arena

Re: 2k15 - MyGM Player Editing Abilities

Quote:
Originally Posted by swaggedout
You can edit anything you want in my league, not my gm. It's two different modes.
Funny all the searching I did and this is the first I heard of MyLeague. Just a quick search on here and found all my answers. Now I'm really pumped for this game!
Old 09-18-2014, 07:03 PM   #4
Rookie

swaggedout's Arena

Thumbs up Re: 2k15 - MyGM Player Editing Abilities

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpower15
Funny all the searching I did and this is the first I heard of MyLeague. Just a quick search on here and found all my answers. Now I'm really pumped for this game!
Glad I could help

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »