Home

Full List and Description of NBA 2K15 Badges

This is a discussion on Full List and Description of NBA 2K15 Badges within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-19-2014, 10:47 PM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 0
No who's gonna be the kid that sucks at this guy but buysEVERY SINGLE ****IN BADGE IN GOLD LOL
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2014, 10:48 PM   #66
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Full List and Description of NBA 2K15 Badges

I'm waiting to see how the spin, euro, and hop-step badges play out during online gameplay.

Also I remember some interview where a 2k spokesman was talking about team chemistry. I think is was when Rob was overseas..correct me if I'm wrong.

He stated that the devs goal was to take a team like the Spurs and through the gameplay mimic the team's unity. He gave the example of the team's unity during help defense.

Any word on that?
Old 09-19-2014, 11:23 PM   #67
Rookie

Why worry about if someone buys a skill, put in work and get it yourself and dominate them.. No matter how many badges or skills you have if you are a scrub you are a scrub and I will deal with you properly... Some of tall whine way to much, just ball and you will win. Some people work 10 hrs a day and have other responsibilities to have to earn every tier by playing... As much as hardcore gamers who have 8 - 10 hrs to put in work doesn't mean everyone has that time. So earn your badge (bronze) and buy silver and gold if you want with VC sounds fair to me. But that's just my oppinion. I played people in the park in 2k14 that had all the outfits and were obviously with a high rating and was competitive with a 77 to 80 rated player cause they sucked lmao! So just ball out and everything will play how it's supposed... And if you have 10 hours a day to earn gold in all categories with raw gaming, do that. If not and you buy a little VC to play and not be rated a 70, on the weekends do that.. As long as we are all having fun. It's levels to this
Old 09-19-2014, 11:24 PM   #68
Just started!

Austin_Schultz's Arena

I really like some of the things they added, hopefully they expand on them in the future
Old 09-20-2014, 12:20 AM   #69
Banned

Love the idea of this, just hope it's implemented right. Just don't want to see Shaq-like players doing ankle breaking crossovers, etc which is entirely possible if Shaq does enough ankle breakers to earn the badge and there's no limits or badges.
Old 09-20-2014, 12:20 AM   #70
Banned

*on

10char
Old 09-20-2014, 12:51 AM   #71
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by KehliahoMauiFootball
Love the idea of this, just hope it's implemented right. Just don't want to see Shaq-like players doing ankle breaking crossovers, etc which is entirely possible if Shaq does enough ankle breakers to earn the badge and there's no limits or badges.
But if it depends on you regular rating in that catorgory.. So I hope centers will have a ball handling cap so they can't break ankles in the first place
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2014, 01:00 AM   #72
Pro

yungsta404's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmann1oo
he's the best that doesnt mean he should have 47 badges i have to see what they game him when the games comes out i counted him for no more than 38
how about you actually wait and see what badges he has b4 you start complaining?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »