Home

NBA 2K15 Gameplay Video - Miami Heat vs. San Antonio Spurs (TGS)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Gameplay Video - Miami Heat vs. San Antonio Spurs (TGS) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-23-2014, 08:50 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Gameplay Video - Miami Heat vs. San Antonio Spurs (TGS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS

Check out the latest NBA 2K15 video (Shaky-cam), featuring the Miami Heat vs. San Antonio Spurs, from the Tokyo Game Show.

Thanks jayman504!!
please tell me your trolling
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2014, 09:35 AM   #26
MVP

DBMcGee3's Arena

OVR: 7
I really hope that I'm able to rekindle my interest in this game once I get some hands-on time with it, but I feel like I'm suffering from 2k fatigue at this point. I'm sure there are plenty of subtle improvements, but visually it's just gotten stale to me. I really hope EA can get their sh!t together and make a decent game this year. Even if it weren't quite as good as 2k, I'd probably buy it just for a taste of something new. Anyone else feel this way or am I just a whiny biotch?
Old 09-23-2014, 09:43 AM   #27
Banned

You're not the only one brother. If somebody told me that footage was 2k14, I would believe them. A lot of the same gameplay problems. I'll have to see it when I get it though.
Old 09-23-2014, 10:16 AM   #28
MVP

Junior Moe's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBMcGee3
I really hope that I'm able to rekindle my interest in this game once I get some hands-on time with it, but I feel like I'm suffering from 2k fatigue at this point. I'm sure there are plenty of subtle improvements, but visually it's just gotten stale to me. I really hope EA can get their sh!t together and make a decent game this year. Even if it weren't quite as good as 2k, I'd probably buy it just for a taste of something new. Anyone else feel this way or am I just a whiny biotch?
I get what you're saying. But the gameplay in NBA 2K is pretty stellar already. Not perfect, put pretty dang good IMO. I'm not sure why they would change up the formula now. All they really need to do is continue to tweak the gameplay (get rid of exploits) and add content. The game outsold Madden last year. But you get tired of ice cream and cookies after a while too, so I get your bend. NBA Live may be a nice change up for you if for no other reason than its a fundamentally different experience. It may not be the better overall game, but it could provide that "new" experience you seek.
Old 09-23-2014, 10:16 AM   #29
MVP

OVR: 25

I like the variety in passing and passing animations. Agree that 2 metres from basket jump shots need to go. There seems to be no more of the akwardness in player movement in post-play cuts, which adds to immersion. Absolutely love the replays. Player movement looks snapier.
Old 09-23-2014, 10:39 AM   #30
Banned

OVR: 5

for real? they gonna post this video of two guys who don't know how to play lol..that was awful...
Old 09-23-2014, 10:54 AM   #31
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImaFreeThinker
You're not the only one brother. If somebody told me that footage was 2k14, I would believe them. A lot of the same gameplay problems. I'll have to see it when I get it though.
That's why I'd like to see some "official" gameplay videos from 2K. Don't get me wrong they're putting out great info, but judging from the videos we've seen it doesn't look like anything has changed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2014, 10:57 AM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBMcGee3
I feel the same. I had high hope that graphically the game would look a lot better than it is, but it's been disappointing to me. My main gripe is with the players models. Every yeah 2K improves a little bit on players faces and accessories, but players physiques hasn't been improved at all and might have gotten worse (the skinny arms and pointy shoulders).

It really is in excusable to me that at this point we still have basically one body type (just 3 different sizes) for all players. If you don't look at the players faces, you can't tell the difference in any of the player physiques (because it's all the same).

I'm rooting hard for the other guy to give 2K some competition. I already like their players models better than 2K's, but they have a lot of catching up to do in order to win me over.

Last edited by pdx_24; 09-23-2014 at 11:02 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »