Home

No Park Info? Why?

This is a discussion on No Park Info? Why? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-28-2014, 05:20 PM   #17
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: No Park Info? Why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundown
23, you've conditioned me to chuckle by reflex on the first hashtag.
LOL

Have the best mentor ever, and you know it
Old 09-28-2014, 06:03 PM   #18
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox831
Well as much as I'd love to be a kid waiting to unwrap Christmas gifts, I'm just a consumer that wants to be informed on the product I'm getting. At this point, it's no big deal, but when we were pretty much in the dark about everything just a few weeks ago it was a problem. 2K decided to wait a long time before really saying much about the game and that was a little irritating. Like I said, not a big deal now, but with the game coming out in a little over a week we should really know everything about it at this point.
Sounds like they accomplished their goal of having you dying for more information. In your own words, everything that has since been revealed has been good stuff. And it has been known that The Park will be last in the plate. So, what do you want? Park info will come before release. So you will know what your buying by that time.

Last edited by Boilerbuzz; 09-28-2014 at 07:40 PM.
Old 09-28-2014, 06:18 PM   #19
Rookie

Rain816's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
I get sick of 2K and all this hype crap they do. I can't recall another game that hadn't unveiled all their features this close to release date. I'll give them credit that every announcement they've made so far has been great and it has built up some hype, but at this point I just want to know exactly what I'm buying in a few days.

But ur still buying right??? no disrespect. but u said they have done great building hype....the last week...they wont let us down. I expect some form of crew on the blacktop....but they really need to add a ton to have it on the blacktop and still blow us away.
Old 09-28-2014, 06:48 PM   #20
Rookie

nextlevelshhhh's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
I get sick of 2K and all this hype crap they do. I can't recall another game that hadn't unveiled all their features this close to release date. I'll give them credit that every announcement they've made so far has been great and it has built up some hype, but at this point I just want to know exactly what I'm buying in a few days.

You do realize , you don't have to buy the game day one . You can wait until it comes out before you purchase it , if it's bothering you that much that your not getting enough news.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-28-2014, 07:03 PM   #21
We're Going Farming

Equinox831's Arena

OVR: 18

Oh come on. I was only saying that they waited a long time to reveal the bulk of the features all while not really showing much gameplay and ideally, for me personally, they would've shown more of the game a little earlier. It literally doesn't matter now so I don't know everyone is so offended at what I said.

If I said the exact same thing a couple weeks ago most people would agree with me. What 2K is doing is unconventional, effective, but unconventional.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2014, 07:44 PM   #22
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Oh come on. I was only saying that they waited a long time to reveal the bulk of the features all while not really showing much gameplay and ideally, for me personally, they would've shown more of the game a little earlier. It literally doesn't matter now so I don't know everyone is so offended at what I said.

If I said the exact same thing a couple weeks ago most people would agree with me. What 2K is doing is unconventional, effective, but unconventional.
I, for one, am not getting on your case. I'm just saying that whatever this strategy is, is clearly working in you. So, there's no point in not tipping your hat to them, and say "well played *******s!".
Old 09-28-2014, 08:59 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 0

Even though I'm an NHL fan I'm looking foreword to this game. (Since EA dropped the ball on my favorite franchise)

Just wanted to point out, or speculate, Ronnie 2K keeps mentioning how there's gonna be a livestream of 5vs5 gameplay on Tuesdays. My guess is they're gonna invite a bunch of community members to play the game(smoove etc) and show off they're new park/crew mode, where every player will be the virtual counterpart of the community guys.

Also, they mentioned that they were releasing something no one was expecting. I'm guessing it might be a street court creator along with a logo and jersey creator for your crew.
Old 09-28-2014, 09:09 PM   #24
Pro

Detroitfan4life1993's Arena

OVR: 1

I keep hearing there is supposed to be crew elements in the next gen version of 2k15, I just hope its in an arena and not in the park. I also hope we don't have to wait 20 minutes to get into park games in 2k15.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »