Home

Headband Editing Added Back?

This is a discussion on Headband Editing Added Back? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-26-2014, 02:02 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Headband Editing Added Back?

I cannot find the video ANYWHERE. I know for a fact I saw the video, it had a Spurs player (Tiago Splitter?) in player edit and there was a selection for HEADBAND. I do not know if you can choose colors, but I know for certain I saw it. I'll keep searching ...
Old 09-26-2014, 03:17 PM   #10
MVP

dpower15's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewJerseyProdigy
I cannot find the video ANYWHERE. I know for a fact I saw the video, it had a Spurs player (Tiago Splitter?) in player edit and there was a selection for HEADBAND. I do not know if you can choose colors, but I know for certain I saw it. I'll keep searching ...

Hopefully you can find it. If you do take a quick look and see if you can choose color. Even if I could just pick White or Team Color I'd be happy. Seems like a vast majority of teams wear white headbands anyway. Only exceptions I can think of off the top of my head are the Knicks wearing orange sometimes, Celtics with green and I know the Heat wear Black on the road, but all of those mix white headbands in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 09-26-2014, 03:47 PM   #11
MVP

seanbarkley's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpower15
Hopefully you can find it. If you do take a quick look and see if you can choose color. Even if I could just pick White or Team Color I'd be happy. Seems like a vast majority of teams wear white headbands anyway. Only exceptions I can think of off the top of my head are the Knicks wearing orange sometimes, Celtics with green and I know the Heat wear Black on the road, but all of those mix white headbands in.

Sincerily, having beds working on them I don't feel any need for a color selection menu; I'm quite sure headbands will be on point.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2014, 03:50 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpower15

The Edit Player looked exactly the same as NBA 2K14, with the exception of the Headband, which I (like most of you) was irked by the fact players would lose their headband if they were shown in the NBA.com news. I can't find the video at all, but I am certain it was there.
Old 09-26-2014, 04:34 PM   #13
MVP

dpower15's Arena

OVR: 2
Headband Editing Added Back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanbarkley
Sincerily, having beds working on them I don't feel any need for a color selection menu; I'm quite sure headbands will be on point.

Hopefully they will be on point, but historically they have not been. I don't see why they couldn't make them like every other accessory where you can choose White, Black, TC1, TC2. Like I said, I'd settle for just being able to swap between the assigned team color and white.

Also of note for the Cavs, LeBron was wearing a white headband and white sleeve for media day with their home jersey. Obviously not a game but I'd say that's probably a good bet for what their team will be wearing for accessories.

Last edited by dpower15; 09-26-2014 at 04:51 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »