Home

NBA 2K15 Player Ratings Revealed For the 11th Overall Rated Player Through 20

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Player Ratings Revealed For the 11th Overall Rated Player Through 20 within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-30-2014, 03:16 AM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by t-mac357
On no planet is Stephen Curry a better player than Russell Westbrook. Westbrook's last 2 seasons are better than any season Curry has ever had and this postseason Russ was one of the leagues best few players while Curry had a terrible postseason. And that's not even mentioning defensively where Curry is nowhere near Westbrook.
Idk what games you're watching, but I'll take curry over Westbrook 10 out of 10 times
Old 09-30-2014, 03:49 AM   #50
Rookie

My issue here is that 2K has kinda been doing Dirk wrong in previous years when he had better stats but a low to mid 80s rating. Now his stats are decreasing and you raise his rating to an 88? It boggles the mind!
Old 09-30-2014, 03:53 AM   #51
Banned

Nukleopatra's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: NBA 2K15 Player Ratings Revealed For the 11th Overall Rated Player Through 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by YaBoySykk
My issue here is that 2K has kinda been doing Dirk wrong in previous years when he had better stats but a low to mid 80s rating. Now his stats are decreasing and you raise his rating to an 88? It boggles the mind!

Different people in charge this year - and Dirk had his best season since the 2010-2011 season, so the 88 is still well deserved.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2014, 04:01 AM   #52
MVP

tru11's Arena

i need to have a look again because i had no idea love was playing like a top 10 player last season lol.
Old 09-30-2014, 04:04 AM   #53
Banned

Nukleopatra's Arena

Re: NBA 2K15 Player Ratings Revealed For the 11th Overall Rated Player Through 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru11
i need to have a look again because i had no idea love was playing like a top 10 player last season lol.

Kevin Love - 26 ppg, 45%, 37% from 3, 82% FT, 12.5 Rebs, 4.4 assists.

And, if these stats are accurate, he also had the 3rd highest PER in the league, behind Durant and Lebron. You should double check, though, I could be wrong.

Old 09-30-2014, 04:13 AM   #54
Banned

So does any of this relate to how good the players will be, because there is no way both Howard and Harden are a 88 (low).
Old 09-30-2014, 05:06 AM   #55
Rookie

the raring i dont like the most, high or low, is Dirk. That 88 gets me everytime i see it

PSN: Ultima_1986

"I’ma kill the game and invite witnesses, No death penalty, I’m givin’ life sentences"
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2014, 05:41 AM   #56
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-mac357
On no planet is Stephen Curry a better player than Russell Westbrook. Westbrook's last 2 seasons are better than any season Curry has ever had and this postseason Russ was one of the leagues best few players while Curry had a terrible postseason. And that's not even mentioning defensively where Curry is nowhere near Westbrook.
Curry is a better player, if only marginally. Curry's last postseason was underwhelming because of Mark Jackson's lack of offense and the pick and roll became extremely predictable. It's the equivalent of Westbrook without Durant.

Also Westbrook's defense is overrated. Flashy and athletic based on gambles, yes. Actual difference making according to advanced metrics? No.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »