Home

NBA 2K15 Gameplay Videos - Warriors vs. Wizards, Pelicans vs. Clippers, MINN vs. NY

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Gameplay Videos - Warriors vs. Wizards, Pelicans vs. Clippers, MINN vs. NY within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-05-2014, 06:53 AM   #313
Vni
Hall Of Fame

Vni's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: NBA 2K15 Gameplay Videos - Warriors vs. Wizards, Pelicans vs. Clippers, MINN vs.

Actually at first I thought it was an issue but I'll just go by my judgement of who's tired and who's not. Pretty sure the gatorade icon is making a comeback so when they're really tired you'll know.

They probably forgot about it but that makes it harder and more realistic to not see the fatigue meter. I mean coaches don't have them either.
Old 10-05-2014, 07:47 AM   #314
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NBA 2K15 Gameplay Videos - Warriors vs. Wizards, Pelicans vs. Clippers, MINN vs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vni
I mean coaches don't have them either.
Yes, but in real life you see the body language and fatigue of people. I mean, you still can see the stamina bar in the circle, never actually had a problem with it. After a few games you know exactly how much any given player can work.

-------

More videos on youtube today. Here for example AI vs AI, Spurs vs Heat.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3xI5-pSAgA

Just use the filter for "today" and search for nba 2k15.
Old 10-05-2014, 01:04 PM   #315
Pro

Daddy123's Arena

OVR: 3

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2014, 10:18 AM   #316
Rookie

OVR: 0

Can't believe they removed the court shine 2k14 had. Pro basketball courts shine like glass. Look at any high resolution photo, or pay attention at a game. Really bummed they made it dull again. They did the same thing last gen, and I didn't like it then either.

I know some people dont like court reflection, and some do, but it needs to look like the real thing, and that means lots of reflection. Otherwise it looks dull and more like a video game
Old 10-07-2014, 11:14 AM   #317
MVP

OVR: 1
NBA 2K15 Gameplay Videos - Warriors vs. Wizards, Pelicans vs. Clippers, MINN ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDaddyHolmes
Can't believe they removed the court shine 2k14 had. Pro basketball courts shine like glass. Look at any high resolution photo, or pay attention at a game. Really bummed they made it dull again. They did the same thing last gen, and I didn't like it then either.

I know some people dont like court reflection, and some do, but it needs to look like the real thing, and that means lots of reflection. Otherwise it looks dull and more like a video game
Actually live footage and captures were compared against last years' shine and the game was consistently much, much, brighter. Several complained justifiably about it though I was fine with it for artistic reasons. The toned done shine actually approaches realism at least for some courts but it might have been toned down just a bit too much.

What's much too toned down are wet/oily skin reflections, however. If anything, they needed to be brighter.

Last edited by Sundown; 10-07-2014 at 11:19 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »