Home

NBA 2K15 Livestream - MyCAREER & MyPARK, New MyPARK Blog

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Livestream - MyCAREER & MyPARK, New MyPARK Blog within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-03-2014, 04:06 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Livestream Starting Now - MyCAREER & MyPARK

dang, i really dislike Doc Rivers and that's going to annoy me. hope i can trade myself or sign a contract elsewhere.
Old 10-03-2014, 04:08 PM   #34
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: NBA 2K15 Livestream Starting Now - MyCAREER & MyPARK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundown
Heh. A lot less linear. Except we determine your coach, your inability to enter the draft, and um, a bunch of linear stuff. :P
True. The exact quotes:

"The mode is way less linear than it was in NBA 2K14. While we do have a couple things that start you off in the career and Doc Rivers does play a very vital role in MyCareer in your second year, it's just a less linear mode."

"We don't do anything to change the outcome of games or the way that players play. Not that we did last year, in maybe two or three isolated cases."
Old 10-03-2014, 04:10 PM   #35
MVP

Re: NBA 2K15 Livestream - MyCAREER & MyPARK, New MyPARK Blog

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrictlyForBuckets
If that's the case, that's really silly IMO. That could alienate a lot of people from MyCareer because they don't want to play online.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm first. I mean, I never MAXED OUT my player to 99 because I like sim basketball..and white, 5'11 dude from europe shouldn't be dunkin' on Dwight like it's nothing. If we can get to 89-92 I'd be more than happy. Seeing as I'm gonna go with 6'7 defensive wing(sf/sg) for Lakers I just wanna be able to upgrade my offense to the point where I can say to coach 'I got this'. I wanna take my man to the post and destroy him. If I'm gonna be limited to the Tony Allen offensive abilities...Imma be mad. Because I live in a crappy area where connection(too slow/can break/disconnect itself) is much like JR Smith's game...erratic. So I always disconnect my games when I play because I play on PC and mostly offline(except COD4...big community in Croatia). I didn't play a single game online of FIFA, NBA or FM 14. All offline.

/rant over.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2014, 04:13 PM   #36
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by etched Chaos
I hope it's like that, makes more sense rather than having you grind MyPark to boost your MyCareer guy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrictlyForBuckets
If that's the case, that's really silly IMO. That could alienate a lot of people from MyCareer because they don't want to play online.
In my case, if I want to max out MyPlayer/MyCareer, I'll need to buy PS Plus... since I don't have/need it right now as an offline only player. I really hope the MyPark requirement for MyCareer progression is just a slight breakdown in communication.
Old 10-03-2014, 04:21 PM   #37
Pro

nyk_fatboy's Arena

so yeah im lost lol

1- If i want to max out my myplayer i have to play mycareer then when i max out in mycareer i have to switch over to mypark to continue and finish maxing my player out to his full potential.

2- I can only squad up with people in my affiliated park? so if my friends choose a different park i cant play with them until they get their rep up and have the ability to travel to my park and vice versa?
Old 10-03-2014, 04:24 PM   #38
Pro

Clappington's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyk_fatboy
so yeah im lost lol

1- If i want to max out my myplayer i have to play mycareer then when i max out in mycareer i have to switch over to mypark to continue and finish maxing my player out to his full potential.

2- I can only squad up with people in my affiliated park? so if my friends choose a different park i cant play with them until they get their rep up and have the ability to travel to my park and vice versa?
My issue is #2 its like why would they set it up that way lol. but the blog says you can invite anyone in the park so now its 2 different things being said and im sure they wont address it.
Old 10-03-2014, 04:30 PM   #39
Pro

etched Chaos's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clappington
My issue is #2 its like why would they set it up that way lol. but the blog says you can invite anyone in the park so now its 2 different things being said and im sure they wont address it.
Surely you'd also want a team from all 3 parks, as that would give you the squad with the best complements instead of 3 shooters or 3 rebounders or 3 dunkers etc etc.
Old 10-03-2014, 04:33 PM   #40
Pro

Clappington's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by etched Chaos
Surely you'd also want a team from all 3 parks, as that would give you the squad with the best complements instead of 3 shooters or 3 rebounders or 3 dunkers etc etc.
yeaa I would like that, but LD said in the livestream you can only make a squad with people in the same affiliation as you, which is basically syaing you and your friends have to all join the same one to make a squad.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »