Home

Official "Make all the new classic players of myTeam available offline" Thread

This is a discussion on Official "Make all the new classic players of myTeam available offline" Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-09-2014, 01:43 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 2
Official "Make all the new classic players of myTeam available offline" Thread

CLASSIC PLAYERS ADDED FOR 2k15 MYTEAM MODE:
Dave Cowens, Bob McAdoo, George Mikan, Bob Cousy, Elvin Hayes, Artis Gilmore, Wes Unseld, Spencer Haywood, Dave Bing, Lenny Wilkens, Bob Lanier, David Thompson, Connie Hawkins, Adrian Dantley, Sleepy Floyd, Bernard King, Alex English, Jack Sikma, Dale Ellis, Mark Eaton, Rolando Blackman, Mark Jackson, Kiki Vandeweghe, Jamaal Wilkes, Glen Rice, Kevin Johnson, Steve Smith, Kenny Anderson, Jamal Mashburn, Reggie Lewis, Dan Majerle, Derek Harper, Gheorghe Muresan, Cedric Ceballos, Shawn Bradley, Dee Brown, Jalen Rose, Nate Archibald, Bob Pettit, Rick Barry, Tom Chambers

Here we go guys. Looks like we cannot play with those new classic players, and we can use them only for online MyTeam mode. Thats bad.
I want to play with those guys offline and i want to make some classic rosters.
So, who wants to play with those players also OFFLINE?
2k can easily make a Legends pool offline and put all those players in it. What about you guys?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2014, 01:50 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Official "Make all the new classic players of myTeam available offline" Thread

I agree this would be amazing. It would add another level to myleague if we could run with these legends.

Come on 2K make it happen.

Although would this actually be possible by a patch?
Old 10-09-2014, 04:15 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 2
Re: Official "Make all the new classic players of myTeam available offline" Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by t90cw
I agree this would be amazing. It would add another level to myleague if we could run with these legends.

Come on 2K make it happen.

Although would this actually be possible by a patch?
Yeah patch, dlc, what ever. ..Make it happen
Old 10-19-2014, 10:27 PM   #4
Rookie

Amen. This is a MUST. C'mon 2K! Hook us up! I need to run with KJ, Ellis, and Chambers!
Old 10-20-2014, 06:26 AM   #5
Pro

OVR: 12

MAKE IT HAPPEN PLEASE!

but first, fix the servers and Custom Roster compatibility in MyLeague
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2014, 06:27 AM   #6
Pro

AirJordanFan93's Arena

OVR: 3

This needs to happen. Ive been a huge legend junkie since 2K12 but the lack of new legends since then has been awful and this would make MyLeague fantasy drafts so much better.
Old 10-20-2014, 07:07 AM   #7
Rookie

All-Star Team Up. They 100% need to be added to this mode as well complete with retro uniforms. And if they're no appropriate teammate off the bench to give them, just make it the current star of whichever team they played for.

And speaking of All-Star Team Up, they badly need to add 2001 Vince Carter, 2003 Tracy McGrady, and a few others
Old 10-20-2014, 08:11 AM   #8
Just started!

This is a MUST. C'mon 2K! Hook us up! I need to run with KJ, Ellis, and Chambers!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »