Home

Putting a Headband on Straight

This is a discussion on Putting a Headband on Straight within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-11-2014, 12:37 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
Putting a Headband on Straight

Anyone know how to put the damn thing on straight? I equipped one after paying an overprice 1k VC for it but it puts it on crooked. I want it to be just straight where the logo is in front.

In NBA2k14 you just needed to hit Y and for finger straps in this you need to keep pressing A to change fingers or options with them. But trying that in this does nothing.

Any help is much appreciated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2014, 01:18 PM   #2
Rookie

NeptunePirate's Arena

Re: Putting a Headband on Straight

Sadly, the option is not in there as far as my knowledge goes. I think it's one of the things that people are asking to be patched in.
Old 10-11-2014, 01:22 PM   #3
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4

I created a player and I can't find the place to put on a headband? What am I missing?
Old 10-11-2014, 02:30 PM   #4
BDG
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GisherJohn24
I created a player and I can't find the place to put on a headband? What am I missing?
You're not the one missing anything, its the damn game missing headbands.
Old 10-11-2014, 03:21 PM   #5
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDG
You're not the one missing anything, its the damn game missing headbands.
It's not missing headbands for me. I am talking about My Career here. If you go into the store and hit RB or LB while on Accessories and it doesn't show anything; wait a few minutes and all the other options will pop up.

I was able to buy and put on a headband, but when I equip it, it puts it on backwards. I want it to be on straight where the logo is in the front. Last year there was an option to wear it different ways. This year, you cannot change it's position which I am assuming is a bug.

The reason why I think it is a bug is because with the finger wraps, if you press A or X (PS4) twice it will change from double fingers, to double fingers again and a third press will put them on one finger (the middle). I am assuming having it on just the index is bugged. With the headbands, I tried the same thing and it will not equip straight, it just doesn't do anything.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2014, 03:22 PM   #6
MVP

I Djm's Arena

OVR: 2

Damn 1k? It was only 800 on 14
Old 10-11-2014, 03:25 PM   #7
Pro

jaateloauto's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Djm
Damn 1k? It was only 800 on 14
Gotta adjust for inflation lmao.
Old 10-11-2014, 03:49 PM   #8
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crookid
It's not missing headbands for me. I am talking about My Career here. If you go into the store and hit RB or LB while on Accessories and it doesn't show anything; wait a few minutes and all the other options will pop up.

I was able to buy and put on a headband, but when I equip it, it puts it on backwards. I want it to be on straight where the logo is in the front. Last year there was an option to wear it different ways. This year, you cannot change it's position which I am assuming is a bug.

The reason why I think it is a bug is because with the finger wraps, if you press A or X (PS4) twice it will change from double fingers, to double fingers again and a third press will put them on one finger (the middle). I am assuming having it on just the index is bugged. With the headbands, I tried the same thing and it will not equip straight, it just doesn't do anything.

But we can't do a basic headband for a current player? Say in GM mode

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »