Home

NBA 2K16 Wishlist Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16 Wishlist Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2015, 05:54 AM   #633
Rookie

Strangerstake's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: NBA 2K16 Wishlist Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotwillydog
For me, i dont think it matters what they do. Im the greatest nba 2k player in the world. I never lose, against Cpu or human. Put me on hall of fame or any setting i whoop anyone.

Im unbeatable

OMG !! I speak for each and every member of OS other than you winklydog, we are all scared to play you and crown you AllBallNoTalkKing!!! Cheers dawg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Stone Cold Steve Austin
Old 07-26-2015, 08:22 AM   #634
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strangerstake
OMG !! I speak for each and every member of OS other than you winklydog, we are all scared to play you and crown you AllBallNoTalkKing!!! Cheers dawg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You need to get some more accolades before you speak to me.

I'm the greatest. I'd whoop you any day.

I'd even drink two bottles of scotch before playing you and still be up by 40 at the half.

Maybe I teach you one day son, show you how the best do it
Old 07-27-2015, 10:13 PM   #635
Rookie

Ro Da Truth's Arena

1. Servers of Course
2. Better passing Ex: Passing are way to slow and not accurate most of the time. Passing should be swift and more accurate.
3. A new shot meter. 2K15`s shot meter= TRASH Change the whole meter and if u shoot from the right wing cant even see it cause the scoreboard.
4. Make Post Game better all around. (Fade a way shots are unstoppable)
5. Make the Big men better they play so weak and there animations are so slow.
6. Rebounding needs to be better. Ex: U can have a rebound in your hands next then u know someone else has the ball. Or u grab one and u bobble it until yo feet hit and no longer have possession.
7. New dribble crossovers. Ex: Many times u go to do a crossover and they dribble the ball off the defenders feet that ends up a turnover.
8. Dunks and Layups need to be looked at. Ex: Too many missed dunks ans layups.
9. Double Team needs to be looked at also. Ex: You can only double team certain players
10. CPU online needs work. Ex: CPU fouls too much an does dumb **** like get defense 3 secs in clutch situations.
11. Blocked shots Ex: There is many shots that should be blocked but that are not or even contested shot still seem to go in.
12. Bell Out Shots Ex: A lot of people force up crazy shots and they seem to make them.
13. Alley Ops Ex: Depending on the duo who is doing them sometimes cant be stop. (Irving- Lebron) unstoppable compare to an avg PG and SF
14. Camera Ex: change the camera settings for online to how they used to be where u can choose from more than 3 camera angles to pick from
15. Again The Servers if you don`t fix servers there's really no need to try to fix anything else cause that's the biggest problem other than the animation filled gameplay that's also killing the game.
16. Random Steals Ex: I`m at SG and the opponents PG just runs over and randomly reaches in and gets the steal -_- Stuff like that makes 2K TRASH
17. Charges Ex: Charges need to be looked at people abused it every year and it should be more blocking fouls called half the time there feet aren`t set due to lack of realistic animations.

Last edited by Ro Da Truth; 07-30-2015 at 09:55 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2015, 11:14 AM   #636
Rookie

Not sure if it's mentioned before but they should work on "ball physics"...

When you lob the ball, it floats in air and takes ages for it to land... And when you deflect a pass, it goes like a bullet which speeds up every time it bounces on the floor.
Old 07-28-2015, 11:33 AM   #637
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by PandaPower2k
Not sure if it's mentioned before but they should work on "ball physics"...

When you lob the ball, it floats in air and takes ages for it to land... And when you deflect a pass, it goes like a bullet which speeds up every time it bounces on the floor.
I hate this so much . It doesn't make since . The ball always finds its way out of bounds or back to the offense
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Old 01-09-2016, 09:17 AM   #638
Rookie

Yo I'm a 6'7 inside PG

.15 Badges

. Excellent Passer, rebounder and Lockdown defender # Beast

. Looking for any Pro-am team to play with, and if so please guide me to a website were I can get scouted.
Old 01-09-2016, 09:26 AM   #639
Rookie

Yo I'm a 6'7 inside PG/SG

.20 Badges

. Excellent Passer, rebounder and Lockdown defender # Beast

. And my psn is # Space_Jam96141

. Looking for any Pro-am team to play with, and if so please guide me to a website were I can get scouted. [/quote]

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »