Home

why make each game "repetitive" 2k

This is a discussion on why make each game "repetitive" 2k within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-16-2014, 01:46 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: why make each game "repetitive" 2k

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaateloauto
Dude takes very early releases and cries when they miss, doesn't get back on D and gets scored on. Blames every missed semi-contested 3pt shot on 2K cheese.

Play super soft Curry on Wall and complain when you get beat off dribble. I mean really. He thinks even changing to the wrong man is 2K trying to cheese him when he could simply press R1 and choose the man he wants himself.

This guy has no idea what he's doing. He even cries when the game switches his bench to the game! It's not like you can't choose to make that manual.

R1??? What does R1 do?....I never use R1 before. Guess you learn something everyday

VC/2k sports fan
Old 10-16-2014, 01:50 PM   #10
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: why make each game "repetitive" 2k

Quote:
Originally Posted by spankdatazz22
There are millions of people that will play this game. Not everyone comes with the same skillsets, same basketball understanding, etc. as everyone else. It seems somewhat silly to assume the game wouldn't/shouldn't need to be tailored to a person's individual preferences.

I understand that. Since 2008 we have been vocal on the demands of simulation basketball. Hell even Zar is now over there and he knows well enough what needs to be added in the game so we may see some real "STATS"...real stats, real outcomes for players who cant perform due to their horrible stats. This is what I want to see in the game. If a bum player cant hit many three pointers, by god please let that be represented on the court

VC/2k sports fan

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »